Are all Hex builds good?

Options

I wonder whether I should change to one on my Wesker.

Comments

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

Hex third seal, hex undying, plaything, and pentimento.

Fantastic build for wesker.

• JackOfTrades
    JackOfTrades Member Posts: 442
    Options

alr, I think I saw one of your posts saying this before, maybe I'll try this out.

• Yippiekiyah
    Yippiekiyah Member Posts: 440
    Options

Undying, Haunted Grounds, Devour, Pentimento or you can change undying for retribution or thrill of the hunt.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,374
    Options

not only for wesker but hex builds vary depending on your preferences;

speedrun: haunted undying devour retribution

slowdown: plaything and pentimento, with some regression like pop and eruption. or ruin over those two and one other perk.

help with chases: blood favor undying crowd control thrill

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124
    Options

Plaything+pentimento can be good on wesker since people are used to his TR being everywhere. Stealth wesker scares me

• Trollinmon
    Trollinmon Member Posts: 690
    Options

I would say full hex builds wouldn't be better than running 2 hex perks with 2 other perks. Wesker should be good with Blood favor and you can do crowd control/undying with it. Throw on something like penti/pop with PR and it's a solid build. One of the builds I personally run on Demo and enjoy running.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

Combined with his passive slowdown, they hardly touch gens given you can consistently land his m2 in chase.

• kit_mason
    kit_mason Member Posts: 246
    Options

They can be, especially given combos like Plaything-Pentimento can really slow games down - be aware in games where you're running Pentimento that a survivor Blessing their Plaything will entirely deny you the Pentimento stack (unless you bring Shattered Hope but who does that), so if the meta shifts back to everyone bringing boons, pentimento may get significantly worse, and if you hear the boon creation noise know you're probably going to miss out on Pentimento value that game.