Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Plot Twist Freezing The Downed Timer + Killer Can't Pick Up

Snohold
Snohold Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC on the Nic Cage PTB

Description of the bug/glitch:

A friend wanted to know what would happen if someone used No Mither in a match along with Plot Twist, so I went into a public match and tried it.

I downed myself at the very beginning of the match, and later on my teammates kept picking me up. So I just kept downing myself just to be funny (without picking myself up at all). So they kept healing me as soon as I downed myself, so I kept downing myself. They kept healing me, so at one point I spammed shift so they couldn't pick me up, but only for a bit. It could have been there where the glitch occurred, but I don't know as I found out much later.

After healing me so many times and being downed close to the brink of death, they missed a couple skill checks, and left me to die. That's when I noticed my downed death timer was frozen! I couldn't move, nor could I recover. The killer came over to check on me, but turns out they couldn't pick me up either. I was frozen there with nothing to do.

After finishing a few generators and messing around with the killer, they came back to me, tapped me, and I could recover and move again. To test if my timer was still frozen, I downed myself again trying to see, but I was able to move and recover again, but since my timer was so close to death, I died before I could pick myself up.

The build I was using (if it matters) was Dramaturgy (Didn't use it at all), No Mither, Plot Twist, and Tenacity. When I first downed myself, the timer would go down as normal, but when I started to get double healed by my teammates and I kept spamming to go down (held crouch and spammed F while I was down) was when the timer froze (that I know of, it could have been earlier than that when it was just 1 teammate and I spammed shift to block them from healing).

The Killer was a Doctor if that matters, and at one point 1 teammate needed to snap out of it before healing me again.

Everyone in the match was fine with it, and they were all nice in the endgame chat when I said I would report it with as much detail as I could. Sadly, my OBS footage of the glitch happening corrupted, so I have no footage of it.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated