We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

So am I entered into the auric cell raffle?

Yea am I entered for just confirming my email address? Or do I gotta do something else

Comments

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    edited June 2018

That's it....validating your e-mail is the only step you need to complete in order to take part in the raffle.

If you win, the team will contact you for your Steam name to award the bloodpoints.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the official Dead By Daylight forums. GL

• allychaan
    allychaan Member Posts: 14

@FSB75 said:
    That's it....validating your e-mail is the only step you need to complete in order to take part in the raffle.

If you win, the team will contact you for your Steam name to award the bloodpoints.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the official Dead By Daylight forums. GL

Ah okay! And thanks for the welcome, love to be a part of this community!

• NightmareRanger
    NightmareRanger Member Posts: 3
    So im just asking:  do I have to do something "special" When I'm playing on PS4? 
  • McJesusBurger
    McJesusBurger Member Posts: 7

@NightmareRanger said:
    So im just asking:  do I have to do something "special" When I'm playing on PS4? 

No but in case you win, you will have to wait until the Patch is out for the Ps4. At that time they will send the Auric Cells

• NightmareRanger
    NightmareRanger Member Posts: 3
    @McJesusBurger Ok Thanks for the help
  • McJesusBurger
    McJesusBurger Member Posts: 7

You are welcome (: