If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PTB 7.1.0 The "Onryo" projection cooldown un-needed

Options
pugcandy21
pugcandy21 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2023 in Polls

After playing and watching other players and content creators play the new sadako changes I've come to the conclusion that the cool down on her teleport is too long or honestly un-needed. With her projection alone, the cool down is 70 seconds and if a survivor turns off a TV it's 90. She needs to teleport 10 times if she wants to fully condemn everyone( that is if the survivors just stand there and don't get tapes) with that in mind, since the tvs have cool downs there is really no need for her projection to have a cool down. I understand that it's to limit survivors getting to many stacks of condemn quick but again she has to teleport 10 times and only has 7 tvs and survivors will go and get tapes to remove 3 stacks so..... essentially, The 15 second cool-down seems just a tad over kill in my opinion, but lemme know what you think! Was the Cool-Down needed or not?

PTB 7.1.0 The "Onryo" projection cooldown un-needed 29 votes

Not Needed
41%
GibberishOnryosTapeRentalsBlueberryF60_31Marc_go_sololachenstarsRookTheRHJheiMechWarrior3ManeFrogsplosionDepressedlegion 12 votes
Needed
17%
brokedownpalacesizzlingmario4Stabby_Abbymizark3EEP 5 votes
Cool-down could be reduced
41%
A_Can_Of_AirGlamourousLeviathantenoresaxEmealConfigTyGuyGensByDaylightANDRASK952YuiMain16SadakoVideoRentalJean_CobrazSpectre0458z 12 votes

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,865
    Options
    Not Needed

I feel remove the cooldown and spread the curse amongst all survivors (bar those with tapes) for each teleport. Keep the curse increase via hits for those holding a tape (maybe increase it to 1.5 curse per hit). This will mean getting a tape is more urgent, and more stressful when with it in chase.

• Luv2NotHateDBD
    Luv2NotHateDBD Member Posts: 37
    Options

There has to be some sort of cooldown, each of the killers to teleport has a charge up period. Otherwise she can' just teleport around the map and it's too strong.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,007
    Options

Forcing condemned on everyone so quickly would be a bit much. I think reducing it to 10 second would be enough, or give her an add-on to reduce it. I don’t see the cool-down as a massive issue tbh. What bothers me is that it gives 3/4ths of a stack per teleport instead of 1, why?

• Jean_Cobra
    Jean_Cobra Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2023
    Options

just put a cd of 7/10 sec. That's all. 15 is too long.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options

I can see the cooldown being needed since now she applies condemnation to every survivor regardless of range. I think she needs other changes but a cooldown reduction would be nice.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,424
    Options
    Needed

I think what they could do is make the condemn spread on the 15s cooldown, but not apply a cooldown to the actual projection ability, so her map traversal isn’t any worse than it was before.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,779
    Options
    Needed

You can only grab a tape from an active TV. If you could grab a tape from a currently off TV then a reduced or removed CD would be fine. If you spam TP on CD you can prevent Survivors from ever getting a tape to save themselves, and it will basically just be a gen speedrun game everytime Onryo is the Killer almost like Tombstone Myers but without his Locker counterplay.