We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What are your hopes for the “existence” tome stories?

Options
leviivel
leviivel Member Posts: 270

for me, i hope that this tome puts Gabriel and Hux into one slot so another character could get some more lore because dear lord idk how they can expand their lores without it being useless info like Gabriel’s past life which never even existed.

Skull Merchant’s tome story was really good so i’m for something great because the end transmission character backstories were dryer than a desert. Gabriel is just clone that goes to a planet and gets friends killed, Singularity finds an Alien crystal and goes evil.

PLEASE REDEEM THESE CHARACTERS, YOU PARTIALLY SALVAGED SKULL MERCHANT SO YOU CAN DO IT WITH THEM TOO.

Comments

• chatgiraffe
    chatgiraffe Member Posts: 113
    Options

skull merchants tome was utter #########, the only reason it didnt make her worse is because it provided absolutely no meaningful information.

but i am wondering how their stories will go, considering their entire lives were covered in their character bios.

Haddie lore is basically on hold for now it seems while Saku gets the spotlight

Feng and Slinger got the last two "minor character" entries, so maybe we'll get Oni in this one.

• leviivel
    leviivel Member Posts: 270
    Options

Skull Merchant tome wasn’t that bad tbh, it kinda solidified her hunting + murder style and while it still didn’t add much, it made her cooler so idc lmao.

Saku/Red crane is definitely the new Haddie atm. So dissapointing that Haddie is taking the backseat.

Feng being a minor entry is dissapointing because she DESPERATELY needs a full tome, her cosmetics give her more character than her Base lore.

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options

I just wish they’d focus on other characters that have been around for much longer.