If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

My small thanks to the devs.

Options

I know I haven't been the nicest about the past decisions that yall made about balance but I have to say thank you for listening to us Killers for the small time being. Also as a Trapper main, I wanted to thank you for fixing his trap placements that were bugged in the PTB. It's small things like that, that I appreciate and just wanted to let yall know.

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

i also would like to say thanks.... BUT i play on a PS4 and have no idea what hes talking about. so i'll just wait another month or so and say 'thanks' then....

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,309
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 it's nice to read a positive post, hopefully there will be many more in the future.

@deadwolfwalking hopefully the update on console will be soon, I really hope so.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    I know I haven't been the nicest about the past decisions that yall made about balance but I have to say thank you for listening to us Killers for the small time being. Also as a Trapper main, I wanted to thank you for fixing his trap placements that were bugged in the PTB. It's small things like that, that I appreciate and just wanted to let yall know.

His trap placement is still bugged btw, but nvm :wink:

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

Not for me. They stay put where I place them and got some good snags with it. You play on PC or console?

• MuteNewt
    MuteNewt Member Posts: 234
    Options
    The devs definitely don't get enough credit for the work they have put in. I been with the game since day one with 2k hours. The game had a very rocky start and has gone through multiple changes along the way. If it wasn't for the devs hard work and dedication the game wouldn't be the hit it is today. Thank you to the devs for an amazing experience  :)
  • Master
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

Not for me. They stay put where I place them and got some good snags with it. You play on PC or console?

PC
    The figure shown of the trap does not always agree with the actual placement once you put it down. Sometimes it rotates itself

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

PC
    The figure shown of the trap does not always agree with the actual placement once you put it down. Sometimes it rotates itself

Huh. Would you mind taking screenshots of during placement vs the finished placement of the trap? Maybe we can end it into the devs to look at.

• Master
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

PC

Huh. Would you mind taking screenshots of during placement vs the finished placement of the trap? Maybe we can end it into the devs to look at.

This has been an issue for ages now, but its a killer bug so it has low priority :|
    I will see if I can replicate it, not at home atm^^