If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

KILLERS! What's your favorite and least favorite of survivor items?

Options
Wampirita
Wampirita Member Posts: 807

As in, if you had the choice of facing full lobby of said item, which one is the "absolutely don't mind" or "better this than that"?

For me personally the first spot goes to flashlights. They give me the sign that survivors won't be sitting much on gens, and all that it's gonna take from me is to be aware of my surroundings,

The least favorite goes to toolboxes probably. If it's a full team of toolboxes, you don't know if you should expect a gen rush or sabo squad, so you can't really prepare until it happens.

Fᴏʀ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛᴇᴍs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ :D

Comments

• Unimatrix00
    Unimatrix00 Member Posts: 452
    Options

My favourite item is probably keys. They don't make much difference to the game. My least favourite item would be brand new parts for the toolbox.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

Same as you, love a lobby full of Beams and sweaty survivor skins. Pretty much a guarantee 4k at 4-5 gens.

• Wampirita
    Options

i learned to respect keys, if i'd see a full lobby of keys, i'd expect it to be an aura addon key and all of them being god loopers

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,015
    Options

Favorite: A lobby of 4 flashlights. It's going to be the easiest 4k of my life. Especially if I'm on one of my mains like Nurse or Spirit.

Least favorite: Honestly, items are in a good spot at this point. Especially once BNPs are nerfed. I don't really have a problem with any of them after the medkit nerfs

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
    Options

Maps and green keys. Both equally useless.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

Favorite: definetely flashlight. That means they won't touch gens, or at least very little. If I need to win, I'd wish for bully squad.

Least favorite: that's kinda hard. Medkit means that they will spend time on healing, toolboxes could bring some problems, but in spite of common delusion, dedicated gen-rush squad are VERY rare. Probably when survivors bring no items, then it could be anything: Inner Healing, attention to gens, careful gameplay, blastmines, lot's of things.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,326
    Options

Favorite: Maps and Keys.

Don't like: Flashlight, firecrackers, party starters, and toolboxes

I try not to play with lobbies that have toolboxes if at all possible, but I'll accept 1 toolbox user at most. I can't really be picky about all the blinding stuff because NA East seems to love running every possible blinding tool in the game. As a result to protect my sanity and my health I just perma-lock lightborn on every killer and focus on 3 perk builds. With toolboxes it is just I don't want the timing of my games to be rapidly sped up

• Wampirita
    Options

No items survivors definitely give no room to predict, it's hella fun to go into the game without knowing what they gonna do

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

I wanna say though I don’t like toolboxes because on the opposite spectrum it might be a sabotage squad and I don’t find that fun to play against

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options

I really don’t care what items they bring. I never see anyone bringing keys or maps, but the other three? It’s whatever.