The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Will Iron Will (Jake Park Teachable) ever get a buff to silence coughing?

I was watching some nemisis and plague gameplay on youtube, this question just crossed my mind. This silenced coughing idea would just eliminated tracking sounds of coughing, for example; Plague or Nemisis.

Maybe make the slight buff surrounding killer actions as well? Like there is no perks to eliminate or diminish the duration of these things: Mending, unlocking killer chests and using their items, special noises caused by killer powers, and just general noises made while sprinting around healthy. The stealth in this game is very apparent so I don't have a lot of confidence in the last idea

Answers

• Skydiverextrm8
    Skydiverextrm8 Member Posts: 10

to add onto the mending part, survivors and killers alike have many means of putting a survivor in the mending state. however once in the mending state nothing comes of it except a base duration that cannot be shortened by survivor but lengthened by killer add ons. I guess survivors do get compounded speed for multiple survivors healing at once

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,339

It shouldn't. The coughing is a side effect of a killer's power and perks shouldn't just counter killer powers.