If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Cheater Dwight

Options
Brawler
Brawler Member Posts: 331

Hi!

A few days ago I played one game as the Nurse on Springwood. Everything was fine until I met Legacy Dwight with flashlight. So I started following him and trying to hit him, but when I was about to hit him, he just... ran away, like with Sprint Burst. He had Sprint Burst, but it has got a "cooldown" of 40 seconds, and he was doing so all the time. After a few minutes of checking if that guy has got cheats, I was almost sure. Started blinking to him, downed and hooked. He immediately killed himself on a hook and most likely went finding an another game that he could destroy.
Checked the profile of this guy - a few VAC bans on a record and a game ban, private profile. All perks tier III, legacy prestige III, very rare flashlight with the best addons. I did report him. Do the cu**s like him get banned fast? Have you ever met a cheater like him?

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Brawler said:

Hi!

A few days ago I played one game as the Nurse on Springwood. Everything was fine until I met Legacy Dwight with flashlight. So I started following him and trying to hit him, but when I was about to hit him, he just... ran away, like with Sprint Burst. He had Sprint Burst, but it has got a "cooldown" of 40 seconds, and he was doing so all the time. After a few minutes of checking if that guy has got cheats, I was almost sure. Started blinking to him, downed and hooked. He immediately killed himself on a hook and most likely went finding an another game that he could destroy.
    Checked the profile of this guy - a few VAC bans on a record and a game ban, private profile. All perks tier III, legacy prestige III, very rare flashlight with the best addons. I did report him. Do the cu**s like him get banned fast? Have you ever met a cheater like him?

you have no evidence of cheats and i can tell from this question that you are too new to know what cheats look like.
  • GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Him having tier 3 perks should be expected, having a flashlight with good addons is common, and being legacy 3 doesn’t mean he’s a cheater.

It’s possible when you blinked and swung you just weren’t close enough to connect so him running away was just running away. 
  • Brawler
    edited June 2018
    Options

Ok I think I didn't explain it propertly.

So every time I got close to him he just sprinted (like with Sprint Burst) a few meters forward and then started running normally (when he made a distance and ran away from me). That happened EVERY TIME I was about to hit him, - within 40 seconds (so the time it takes to recover from exhaustion) he did it like 4/5 times, so that is not possible. Also when I was blinking to hit him, he started running faster than normal. Legacy outfit, perks and items can only confirm, that he is using cheats.
    Don't tell me I am new, cause I know how do cheats look like and what perks can eventually make me think someone is a cheater.

• GhostEuant
    Options
    Brawler said:

Ok I think I didn't explain it propertly.

So every time I got close to him he just sprinted (like with Sprint Burst) a few meters forward and then started running normally (when he made a distance and ran away from me). That happened EVERY TIME I was about to hit him, - within 40 seconds (so the time it takes to recover from exhaustion) he did it like 4/5 times, so that is not possible. Also when I was blinking to hit him, he started running faster than normal. Legacy outfit, perks and items can only confirm, that he is using cheats.
    Don't tell me I am new, cause I know how do cheats look like and what perks can eventually make me think someone is a cheater.

You’re still including perks, addons, and full legacy as arguments against this person for no reason. Just saying something is an indication of a cheater doesn’t make it so. 

But without video proof there’s really no where this thread can go. You’ll say your side and that’s not proof of anything. Plus without his username (which I’m not asking you to provide on the forums) there’s nothing the devs can do. Next time just report him with your reasonings and if he is legit cheating then others will also report him and he’ll eventually get banned. 
  • Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136
    Options

It goes like this, download free recording software and record every match before it begins. if a suspect cheater comes into play save the file and upload it to youtube then use ctrl+c to copy then link with ctrl+v into the report section of post match screen. Other than that you're offering nothing but speculation and words on a screen (even if you are telling the truth) which will fall upon deaf ears. At least now you know exactly what to do if you want such a player to be investigated and potentially banned.

• RagingRealm
    RagingRealm Member Posts: 70
    Options

Well you did in fact kill him so either he wasn't hacking or he was a complete dumbass. Did you record the match?

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149
    Options

dead hard 3 with vigil 3 maybe?

• Brawler
    edited June 2018
    Options

Well you did in fact kill him so either he wasn't hacking or he was a complete dumbass. Did you record the match?

Possible he was, I was the nurse so I got a chance to kill him. He’d r.. me with any other killer.

robin said:

dead hard 3 with vigil 3 maybe?

I said it was Sprint Burst, he was actually running not dashing. And even if he had DH, you can’t use it plenty of times within 40 sec.
    He didn’t have Vigil, even if, he should’ve been close to the others - he was not.

Alright, next time (I hope there’ll be no next time) I will record the video. What have I done is that I have reported that guy.
    Post edited by Brawler on
  • Acnologia
    Acnologia Member Posts: 10
    Options

Nah i didnt meet a cheater yet god bless :D But legacy was back then not even that rare i mean for old players its normal like i have. If he gets banned is kinda luck based. More Reports more sucess Good luck on not meeting cheaters !

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Roseln said:

@Brawler said:

Possible he was, I was the nurse so I got a chance to kill him. He’d ######### me with any other killer.
    robin said:

Did you really need to use the word ######### there?

^ triggered
  • Brawler
    Options
    Sorry, couldn't have found a better word here. 
  • Roseln
    Roseln Member Posts: 5
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    Roseln said:

@Brawler said:

Possible he was, I was the nurse so I got a chance to kill him. He’d ######### me with any other killer. 

robin said:

Did you really need to use the word ######### there?

^ triggered

Not particularly. It's just completely redundant equating something in a video game to a pretty violent act.

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    Options

@Brawler said:
    Hi!

I've never encountered a cheater before and I don't think I will since I'm on PS4, but there is this youtuber who hacks and he says he never got banned and he's been hacking for probably the last year his name is Zekeo, but he blocks out his name, perks, and other things so people can't screenshot it.

• GhostEuant
    Options

@Brawler said:
    Hi!

I've never encountered a cheater before and I don't think I will since I'm on PS4, but there is this youtuber who hacks and he says he never got banned and he's been hacking for probably the last year his name is ______, but he blocks out his name, perks, and other things so people can't screenshot it.

Make sure not to call out specific people/usernames on the forums (it’s against the rules). Just include all information, with links, in a report.