How many times have you seen singularity?

As in gone against him?

I have NEVER once played him back to back. I got him 1 time on 4 different days during his first week out. I have played DBD in this event like a JOB to get these BP offerings up. I haven't run into this killer a SINGLE TIME.

NEW killer not showing up in over a week.

Comments

• Jangles
    Jangles Member Posts: 377

Because fun killers to play as and against are simple killers with dashes that give survivors that chance for skill expression.

Anything that forces no win situations on either side is unfun to play as or against.

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730

I’ve definitely seen him more than Shape, Clown, and Spirit who I haven’t seen AT ALL since the event started. I’ve also seen Twins, Hag, Nightmare, Plague, and Deathslinger only ONCE. It’s weird because I feel like Michael is one of the killers I see most often - definitely top 5 most occurring, yet I’ve not seen him since the event began. I’ve also noticed a lot more Demogorgon and Mastermind than I’m used to seeing. I’ve seen less Singularity than I’ve expected but still more than some killers I’m used to seeing at least occasionally.

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124

like twice

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

Been a week

last singularity I faced disconnected after 3 gens got done at the same time

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,484

Last time I saw him was two days ago (didnt play yesterday), had him twice that day. I see him regularly and the ones I do see are good.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,741

I’m pretty sure my last game against Singularity was before the event started.

I don’t really blame people for not playing him. The skill ceiling is high and he has the potential to be strong but it’s also very easy to get hard countered by EMPs as well as get screwed over by maps that aren’t good for him. I enjoyed using his power when it actually worked, but he’s also just very frustrating sometimes and I realized quickly that he was not the killer for me. If survivors get enough EMPs to start spamming them, you’re probably going to lose.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,263
    edited July 2023

I've seen 2. I keep trying to give the killer a chance. Way too much effort for his power level. I can just play Hag and be stronger for 75% of the micromanagement. They keep releasing these killers with almost no possible skill expression and wonder why everyone is picking Wesker

• Arsyn
    Arsyn Member Posts: 71

Like 5 times since the update came out... I've been playing a lot since...

• Iudex_Nemesis
    Iudex_Nemesis Member Posts: 326

Before the event, I think it was 3 (would have been 4 if someone did not DC during the loading screen).

In one match he struggled to get a single kill. In another match, he just gave up once the gens were repaired. I died only once to him because I was in Midwich. I'm really bad on that map in general.

During the event, I played killer more because it was much easier to collect the masks. I played quite a few matches as Hux and I can definitely understand the frustration that other players are having with him.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,484

It's honestly blowing my mind that people aren't seeing him. I'm curious as to why. I faced another two today, different players.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,669
  • Royboss91
    Royboss91 Member Posts: 7

0 in like 50 matches

• Evan_
    Evan_ Member Posts: 547

This is not an efficient strategy. EMP does not lock you into biopods.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,856

At least 10 during the weekend.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,912
    edited July 2023

Very rarely. In the two weeks alone I saw maybe two to three at most.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,749

4 times maybe? he is hard to play and i understand ppl don't want to commit that much time to learning a killer.

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,740

I've only seen him twice and once he dced.

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,899

5 times total between the 3 of us

• Bradyguy99
    Bradyguy99 Member Posts: 229

I got him once yesterday and it was my first time going up against them. Seemed like it was the randoms first times to cause we were confused on what to do lol.