We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I Think I Watched The Worst Movie Ever Made

Options
Spirit_IsTheBest
Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 602
edited July 2023 in Off-topic

I'm a huge fan of Avatar The Last Airbender and I decided to watch to live action version of the show, and my god it was probably the worst movie I've seen in my entire life.

To other fans of the show, I dare you to experience the pain I've felt while watching it. Let me get you onto why it's so painful first.

• Acting is bad, characters names aren't said properly, the ethnicity's are wrong, and the fighting scenes are hilariously bad.

Even if you never seen the show the movie is still probably awful. I dare you guys to watch the entire thing without losing brain cells.

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,989
    Options

I liked it.. as a kid,

then again i never liked the original Avatar series.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,225
    Options

The movie industry hasn't really been making great content for years now, particularly in live action adaptations of established stories. Rings of Power and Resident Evil are great examples of this to name a couple, but the list keeps growing everyday. The problem I think is that the wrong people are given the reigns to do something great with these IPs. That, and also the push to recreate everything for the "modern audience" that doesn't exist. I used to spend a lot of money on movies and would go to theatres all the time. Rarely did I leave disappointed. Now I am very hesitant to even go.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

It may have been bad but, if you want truely awful, go get yourself something by Uwe Bohl. Maybe "Alone in the Dark"? He is the master of "it's so bad it's not even good-bad, it's a crime".

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 1,990
    Options

That movie is a grade-A disaster. That one's pretty high up on the ######### tier-list along with the Dragon Ball movie.