We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What do you think of tombstone Myers?

Options
DavidHypnos
DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
edited July 2023 in Polls

I ask this because I’ve seen some discussion on it and it was very mixed. Honestly, I see Michael a lot in my matches and I swear at least 90% of the time he has one of the two tombstone pieces. I definitely think they should be reworked, but what do you all think?

*note, it should say 4-6 not 7

What do you think of tombstone Myers? 9 votes

They’re fine as is
0%
Tombstone Piece should be removed and only Judith’s remain
0%
Judith’s should be removed and Tombstone piece made Iridescent
11%
Depressedlegion 1 vote
Both should remain both but be iridescent
0%
Either should remain but remove the ability to kill healthy survivors
11%
brokedownpalace 1 vote
Either should remain but duration of EW3 should be decreased
0%
A combination of 4-7
44%
DavidHypnosEEPJdoHybrid428FKAGenesis 4 votes
Both should be removed
33%
OnryosTapeRentalsSlamitieChiky 3 votes

Comments

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Both should be removed

it'a the shittiest thing in the whole game, my most hates killer to.play against because of that, unbalanced af, and should be deleted

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,225
    Options

It needs to be way more conditional. The Shape can stalk from a distance and begins the match with no terror radius. If the only condition is to fill up evil within to get permanent exposed with unconditional mori then there really is no point in trying after that. I have never had a match with this end well for survivors. The sudden power increase and inability for survivors to deal with it is just too much.

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124
    Options

i think they should both be reworked.

Tombstone piece: Evil within 3 now lasts forever after the gens are completed. You can kill a survivor, then it deactivates.

Judith tombstone: Evil within 3 now lasts forever after the gens are completed, you can kill any survivor and it wont deactivate.

now their endgame and I can still get cheeky bloodwarden kills on tbaggers

• JdoHybrid428
    JdoHybrid428 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    A combination of 4-7

I think Myers is a killer that would be good to have a rework but on a business side I don't think they'll do it.

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options
    A combination of 4-7

I like the idea of making it endgame but idk… I’d like to see the iridescent one make you able to kill a healthy survivor but the other one maybe only if they’re injured already?