If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Tunnelling is fun

Options
Lowbei
Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
Please stop getting salty about it

Comments

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    i see my impact on lowbei is deepening.  :: cackles wildly ::
  • Lowbei
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Looping is fun. Please stop getting salty about it  ;)
    theres nothing wrong with looping either, and nobody is salty about it, but i can tell that this post triggered you.

i see my impact on lowbei is deepening.  :: cackles wildly ::
    who are you? the bad player who embarrassed himself in another thread by posting his gameplay then got rofld off his own thread? what impact were you hoping to have?
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    ...because it is all they got.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Mc_Harty said:

Tea bagging is fun. Please stop getting salty about it.

lol who is salty about someone using the crouch key?
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

@guest602 I don't tea bag, I was just mocking @Lowbei

Honestly the best way to deal with tea baggers is to just laugh at them. They want you to get angry so you won't think rationally when chasing them.

• Lowbei
    Options
    Mc_Harty said:

Honestly the best way to deal with tea baggers is to just laugh at them. They want you to get angry so you won't think rationally when chasing them.

mocking how? im ok with tea bagging. you are just butthurt about the topic of tunnelling so you thought your tea bagging response would go somewhere. git gud and you wont get caught.
  • guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    Options

@Mc_Harty said:

When I was learning how to play the nurse, I got t bagged all the time, so yeah when it's your first game of the day you laugh at it, but when it's the 50th survivor who t bag at the gates and waits for you to hit him, it's very discouraging. I almost gave up on the nurse because of that

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @Lowbei What I originally thought was gonna happen is people would just start listing common complaints in this format making a joke out of it all but according to you I’m triggered lol try harder 
  • guest602
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    Mc_Harty said:

mocking how? im ok with tea bagging. you are just butthurt about the topic of tunnelling so you thought your tea bagging response would go somewhere. git gud and you wont get caught.

### I was talking about getting t bagged while playing killer

Playing killer is way harder than playing survivor. It needs time and experience to be a good killer, and I think that new killers don't deserve to be t bagged or mocked, because they are spending a lot of time playing and learning how to play.

• Lowbei
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    Mc_Harty said:

You're kidding right?

no. why would anyone care about the crouch key?

ThePloopz said:
    @Lowbei What I originally thought was gonna happen is people would just start listing common complaints in this format making a joke out of it all but according to you I’m triggered lol try harder 
    haha you clearly were triggered by the thread and tried to turn it around by bringing up looping, which is common. keep your salt in the shaker and git gud so you dont get caught so easily, then you wont be so upset about tunnelling :)
  • Mc_Harty
    Options

@Lowbei said:

Don't you like a bit of banter, mate? Lighten up, butter cup.

@guest602 said:
    When I was learning how to play the nurse, I got t bagged all the time, so yeah when it's your first game of the day you laugh at it, but when it's the 50th survivor who t bag at the gates and waits for you to hit him, it's very discouraging. I almost gave up on the nurse because of that

Nurse is very difficult to learn and can be incredibly frustrating to play, I'll give you that. You can't stop survivors from tea bagging for the same reason you can't stop a killer from camping. Play how you want, just don't expect the others to care that much.

• Lowbei
    Options
    Mc_Harty said:

@Lowbei said:

Don't you like a bit of banter, mate? Lighten up, butter cup.

lol funny how quickly people claim they werent serious after they get embarrassed.

no worries. git gud :)
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    @Lowbei I don’t understand why you think I’m triggered by your nonsense but ok if that’s how you feel good about yourself you do you man and keep trolling 
  • guest602
    Options

@Mc_Harty said:
    Nurse is very difficult to learn and can be incredibly frustrating to play, I'll give you that. You can't stop survivors from tea bagging for the same reason you can't stop a killer from camping. Play how you want, just don't expect the others to care that much.

Thing is, camping affects the whole game, and affects how many BPs you will earn at the end of the match. Then, survivors just play another game, and so on.
    But t bagging has an effect on the player's mental. When people t bag you all the time, you're just like "I suck so much at this game, maybe I should definetly stop playing.".
    When people t bag you, that means that you're bad, and that people are making fun of you about it.
    I think that can even disgusts new killers about the game and make them quickly give up.
    When you get camped, it doesn't mean you're a bad survivor, and the killer probably doesn't make fun of you because you're on the hook.
    Those are two very different things
    (sorry about my english tho, this isn't my first language)

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149
    Options

@ThePloopz said:

I'll have to disagree, it's just running in a circle until they get too close and dropping a pallet. I didn't even find looping fun when I was a survivor main.

• Lowbei
    edited June 2018
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    @Lowbei I don’t understand why you think I’m triggered by your nonsense but ok if that’s how you feel good about yourself you do you man and keep trolling 
    haha you do know exactly why you are triggered, and so does everyone else, which is why 6 people laughed at your comment.

everyone here knows that when survivor mains whine about camping and tunnelling, that killer mains bring up looping and teabagging, and vice versa. this isnt new.

like i said. git gud and you wont have to whine about all these legit tactics :)
  • Lowbei
    Options
    robin said:

@ThePloopz said:

I'll have to disagree, it's just running in a circle until they get too close and dropping a pallet. I didn't even find looping fun when I was a survivor main.

hes not serious, hes just salty about getting tunnelled and thought bringing up looping would make others as salty as he is.
  • ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    robin said:

@ThePloopz said:

I wasn’t serious I thought we were making the most common complaints in the game into a string of jokes but our op here insists I’m salty for some reason
  • mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    Options

@guest602

I would argue that being camped or tunneled is just as demoralizing as being teabagged is. You still get the feeling of losing and having to think, "I suck so bad at this game, why do I bother playing?"

I know I went through a phase where I didn't have any kind of speed boosts on any of my characters, so every single round, I was the one who was the weakest link & i was tunneled to hell & I was Rank 20, so ofc I was camped too, and I didn't understand why I was so bad and everyone else could get the killer off their ass for longer than 5 seconds. and I wanted to practice running & juking but I couldn't, because I was constantly being immediately downed, tunneled, & camped.

Very frustrating, very demoralizing.

People who teabag are just being ridiculous and they don't actually hinder your ability to play the game like camping or tunneling does.

• Mc_Harty
    Options

@guest602 said:
    Thing is, camping affects the whole game, and affects how many BPs you will earn at the end of the match. Then, survivors just play another game, and so on.

My point was that you cannot control how other players play the game. If they are going to camp or tea bag you, they are going to camp or tea bag you.

But t bagging has an effect on the player's mental. When people t bag you all the time, you're just like "I suck so much at this game, maybe I should definetly stop playing.".

That's subjective.

I see it as 'chase me' or '######### you'. If we're going to pull the mental health card on a game as mechanically frustrating as this, then I can say that getting hooked and camped affects my mental health as well.

Where's my pity cake?

When people t bag you, that means that you're bad, and that people are making fun of you about it.

So? Who cares what some strangers on the internet think?

I think that can even disgusts new killers about the game and make them quickly give up.
    When you get camped, it doesn't mean you're a bad survivor, and the killer probably doesn't make fun of you because you're on the hook.

Exactly.

You do not know if the killer is making fun of you if they camp you.

So how can you know if the survivor is making fun of you while they are tea bagging?

Those are two very different things
    (sorry about my english tho, this isn't my first language)

It's fine really, I understood perfectly. You studied well considering that English isn't your first langue.

• Pharmacy
    Pharmacy Member Posts: 29
    Options

Some of you guys are taking a joke thread and its joke replies too seriously...

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    haha you do know exactly why you are triggered, and so does everyone else, which is why 6 people laughed at your comment.

everyone here knows that when survivor mains whine about camping and tunnelling, that killer mains bring up looping and teabagging, and vice versa. this isnt new.

like i said. git gud and you wont have to whine about all these legit tactics :)
    No 6 people laughed because they actually have a brain and knew it was a joke unfortunately I can’t say the same for everyone. You should to talk to @EpicFailTryHard he’s actually not terrible when he does what you’re desperately trying to do. If want to trigger someone you’re gonna have to git gud
  • guest602
    edited June 2018
    Options

@mintchapstick I completely get your opinion.
    But to me, it's not because a survivor get down once that he's bad. A mistake is done so fast in this game (thinking a pallet is still there when it actually isn't, slow-vaulting instead of fast-vaulting and so on). When I started playing the game, I used to tunnel and get back on the first survivor I hooked, because I thought he wasn't as good as the others. Then, after seeing several times that some of these survivors actually made me lose all my time, I stopped tunneling.
    This is why I think that it's not because you get camped that you are bad at the game.
    But I totally understand that it can take away your will to play when you get camped 5 times in a row.

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Mc_Harty said:

@Lowbei I dunno whats more embarrassing. This thread or your inability to take a joke. Top kek.

He’s trying to get me triggered by saying I’m triggered and bad at the game. He doesn’t realize that’s just not going to work. If he wants to trigger someone he needs to try something different 
  • deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:

@Lowbei said:
    Mc_Harty said:

Tru3, for one.

lol. tru3 is salty about everything.... 'oh. this is a bad map', 'oh. this is a bad totem placement', 'oh. this is a bad team', 'oh. this is a bad match'.... every ******* game has a bad 'something'.... :D

• Lowbei
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:

No 6 people laughed because they actually have a brain and knew it was a joke unfortunately I can’t say the same for everyone. You should to talk to @EpicFailTryHard he’s actually not terrible when he does what you’re desperately trying to do. If want to trigger someone you’re gonna have to git gud
    haha dont worry, its common on the internet for bads to embarrass themselves and then claim that they were joking. your intent was obvious and everyone thought it was laughable.

git gud and you wont get rekt by mean ol tunnellers.
  • guest602
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Mc_Harty Member
    i'm not pulling the mental health card here, I've never said that playing killer can cause depression, I said that it affects people mentally. It can upset them, make them angry, make them sad... but it's hard to stay emotionless when people t bag you.
    I don't play survivor as much as I play killer, and when I do I quickly rank up (I'm currently rank 10), so I rarely get camped a few times in a row, but I can understand that it's frustrating.
    Maybe i assume that they are making fun of me because of those Ochido's videos, in which you can hear a loud laugh when survivors are t bagging...
    And thank you for your answer! It's pleasant to see that english-speakers appreciate my efforts :)

• Mc_Harty
    Options

@guest602 My advice is to just laugh. When your angry or upset, just laugh at everything around you. It helps.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    @Lowbei again try harder 
  • Lowbei
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    @Lowbei again try harder 
    nobody cares how butthurt you are. keep your salt in the shaker and stay on topic :)
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    @Lowbei again try harder 
    nobody cares how butthurt you are. keep your salt in the shaker and stay on topic :)
    Try harder 
  • Lowbei
    edited June 2018
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    @Lowbei again try harder 
    Try harder 
    lol nobody cares about how mad you are, but thanks for keeping the thread bumped with your butthurt.
  • ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    @Lowbei again try harder 
    Try harder 
    lol nobody cares about how mad you are scrub, but thanks for keeping the thread bumped with your butthurt.
    Try. Harder. And you flagged me for spam lol I knew you were triggered my work is done here
  • Lowbei
    Options
    guest602 said:

@Mc_Harty Member
    i'm not pulling the mental health card here, I've never said that playing killer can cause depression, I said that it affects people mentally. It can upset them, make them angry, make them sad... but it's hard to stay emotionless when people t bag you.
    I don't play survivor as much as I play killer, and when I do I quickly rank up (I'm currently rank 10), so I rarely get camped a few times in a row, but I can understand that it's frustrating.
    Maybe i assume that they are making fun of me because of those Ochido's videos, in which you can hear a loud laugh when survivors are t bagging...
    And thank you for your answer! It's pleasant to see that english-speakers appreciate my efforts :)

your english is fine. no worries!
  • Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535
    Options

@ThePloopz said:

I do not believe for one second that you find running around a pile of junk as fun. Necessary ... yes, but fun... not likely.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Outland said:

@ThePloopz said:

I do not believe for one second that you find running around a pile of junk as fun. Necessary ... yes, but fun... not likely.

Good so you know I wasn’t serious 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@deadwolfwalking said:
    i think i'm pretty good at looping too.... i have about 500 hours in as killer and i don't think i've ever been caught by a survivor....

Well played sir well played.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018
    Options

said:

someone actually flagged that.  gosh, i wonder who?  could it be the resident witless wonder?

Should I activate my trigger card too? Last time that got me 13 flags from a single person alone.... nah screw it let’s go.

@Lowbei

Ask anyone on this thread if they think ThePloopz is triggered, or if it’s you. Then tell me the feedback. Until then everything you say about him being triggered is MEANINGLESS to this sexy DWIGHT GOD

• Lowbei
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:

haha dont worry, its common on the internet for bads to embarrass themselves and then claim that they were joking. your intent was obvious and everyone thought it was laughable.

git gud and you wont get rekt by mean ol tunnellers lol

Pharmacy said:

Some of you guys are taking a joke thread and its joke replies too seriously...

lol the butthurt survivor mains in here are hilarious.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

said:

someone actually flagged that.  gosh, i wonder who?  could it be the resident witless wonder?

Should I activate my trigger card too? Last time that got me 13 flags from a single person alone.... nah screw it let’s go.

@Lowbei

Ask anyone on this thread if they think ThePloopz is triggered, or if it’s you. Then tell me the feedback. Until then everything you say about him being triggered is MEANINGLESS to this sexy DWIGHT GOD

you are so triggered and butthurt that you busted out the colors haha

git gud and you wont cry so much about tunnelling.
  • awsome_predator
    awsome_predator Member Posts: 35
    Options

@guest602

I would argue that being camped or tunneled is just as demoralizing as being teabagged is. You still get the feeling of losing and having to think, "I suck so bad at this game, why do I bother playing?"

I know I went through a phase where I didn't have any kind of speed boosts on any of my characters, so every single round, I was the one who was the weakest link & i was tunneled to hell & I was Rank 20, so ofc I was camped too, and I didn't understand why I was so bad and everyone else could get the killer off their ass for longer than 5 seconds. and I wanted to practice running & juking but I couldn't, because I was constantly being immediately downed, tunneled, & camped.

Very frustrating, very demoralizing.

People who teabag are just being ridiculous and they don't actually hinder your ability to play the game like camping or tunneling does.

Not trying to offend but why as a killer would u not want to tunnel? basicly game is harder for killer than survivor, killer been looped for days finally gets 1 then they get flashlight or ds start the looping again gaurntee this happens multiple times a game so when u get 1 hooked and now there 2 gens left if your lucky why as part of killer game is to kill would u not be like hmm I'm make sure I get at least 1. When I get camped I just sit hook let team do gens n get out dosnt matter if I don't get off as long as I give them time to get out n if that's how a killer plays so be it same as survivors with ds flash light n looping it all just game mechanics so it how u chose to play. N I don't use speed boosts perks often all about stealth n dukes n stuns. Teabagging is basicly haha killer can't catch me get focused on me as I'm a looper while u want me so much my team blast gens bb game over I don't get salty If I know I ain't getting them I go after rest n make sure once I get u I saviour it not because I'm salty because but I know survivor will message u so salty bro hmmm nope u messaged me because I hit u on hook or look up n down I'm just showing u same courtesy u showed me so no salt salt comes with messages n just makes me lol.

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531
    Options

Flashlights are fun, please stop getting salty about it.