DC Bots Don't Work Properly Against Doctor

Options
RoyalMeowveon
RoyalMeowveon Member Posts: 16
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

Xbox One S, playing Doctor on RPD (don't remember which wing, but it's the one that has the rooftop with the burning helicopter). A Nicolas Cage DCed early and was replaced by one of the new bots.

The build was Eruption, Hex: Face the Darkness, Infectious Fright and Iron Maiden. Add-ons were Iridescent Queen and Discipline - Carter's Notes.

Bots already don't seem to understand Doctor, I noticed the Cage bot waiting at pallets, letting himself be shocked and just standing still confused and getting hit. But upon reaching tier 3, they become totally useless for the rest of the match. Cage bot spent about 2 minutes straight just screaming in T3, completely unable to snap himself out. Poor guy.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• karlacade
    karlacade Member Posts: 17
    Options

I noticed this last night in customs as well; it was me and 3 bots playing against my fiancee who was Doctor. Once all the bots got to tier 3, only one of them was able to snap themselves out of it; the other two became absolutely useless and did nothing except run straight into walls and scream repeatedly.