We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Whats the worst gamestyle a killer can do?

Options
k3ijus
k3ijus Member Posts: 81

As a killer i dont use any of these gamestyle so but curious to see what survivor mains hate the most.

Whats the worst gamestyle a killer can do? 25 votes

Tunneling
16%
F60_31mikewelkTheSingularityMoose1965 4 votes
Camping
12%
I_am_NeganMatukaskoushe 3 votes
3-genning
32%
brokedownpalaceplanktontmLepespiHerachi_SakuraIron_CutlassAoltreArchol123Cypherius 8 votes
Hit-and-run
0%
Afk
8%
GibberishBlueberry 2 votes
Bleed-outs
32%
SlamitieBloodBirdGensByDaylightEEPDepressedlegionPPAndMedetgipWeatherBoy 8 votes

Comments

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
    Options
    Tunneling

Not a survivor main but hardcore tunneling at five gens and ending up with one teammate down with three gens remaining is just exhausting. It's always the really good players that do it as well so you basically have minimal chance of escape.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,764
    edited July 2023
    Options
    3-genning

Im not a "Survivor Main" since I play both Survivor and Killer pretty equally.

I think the three most boring things are just Camping a Survivor, intentionally Bleeding Out a Survivor, and intentionally 3-Genning from the start of the match.

• Camping a Survivor is just kind of boring for both the Killer and Survivor, during the End-Game or when the Exit Gates are powered, it is fine to see, at least in my opinion, but early on into a match can be mildly annoying.
    • Intentionally Bleeding Out a Survivor is also boring for everyone. I think it would be better to just hook everyone if you know you are about to. I know there are niche cases where someone might have Flip Flop + Power Struggle, and it's fine to Bleed Out them, but otherwise it is kind of wasting everyone's time.
    • Intentionally 3-Genning from the start of the match is also just boring. Most people who do this dont care about winning, they just want to drag out the match for as long as possible to waste everyone's time. Obviously if the Survivors 3-Gen themselves, that is their own fault, but if the Killer goes out of the way to do it themselves from the start I take severe issue with it.

Meanwhile, with Tunneling specifically, I know a lot of people hate it, and while I think Killers should be rewarded more for not Tunneling, Im fine with it being in the game since it at least creates interesting interactions between the Survivor and Killer. I like being chased as Survivor, so it would only be natural that Im fine with it being a thing.

I also must state that I rarely get upset with DBD, and even if I am upset, I just take a break from the game and play something else. There are far more important things to get upset over and DBD isnt one of them.

Also people can play how they want. Even if I find it annoying or boring, they can play in whatever way they see fit since that's the beauty in games, you get a lot of freedom to do what you want.

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 258
    Options
    Bleed-outs

Bleed out on purpose, the only time this happens when I play killer is when a downed survivor hides and I can't find them.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596
    Options
    Tunneling

Tunneling. Dont really get much participation. Though I do understand why it's needed at times for pressure.