We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Tired Of Being Camped & Tunneled Out Of Games. It’s No Fun

Options
ArthurrrrJr
ArthurrrrJr Member Posts: 1

Basement Hook Campers, Killers That Eyeball To Eyeball You While On Hook, Killers That Circle The Hook. Tunneling People Out The Game One By One

Tired Of Being Camped & Tunneled Out Of Games. It’s No Fun 34 votes

Yes
52% 18 votes
No
44% 15 votes
SomeTimes
2% 1 vote

Comments

• Felgoose
    Felgoose Member Posts: 163
    Options

Camping is just a bad tactic. If the killer camps, do gens. They get 1k every match and they'll eventually switch their methods. Tunneling is probably more of a current issue though, especially with Trickster. I think they need to switch out the unhook endurance for a unique status. Be invincible but without collision or ability to body block for a few seconds. The timer pauses if you are running away from the killer. The pause function goes away as soon as the unhooked survivor OR the killer perform a non-chasing-that-survivor action.

• SAF3TYRA1LS
    SAF3TYRA1LS Member Posts: 178
    Options

Every bubba:

• Olnofelk
    Olnofelk Member Posts: 2
    Options

I love campers cause it means I can just tell my teamates to ignore me and work on gens stress free.

plus I run reassurance haha.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,798
    Options

Not sure what the poll question is, but the killer's objective is to kill you.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

Those saying "nay" can provide explanation? Thought this'd be a 100% affirmative.

• ChasingLuna
    ChasingLuna Member Posts: 8
    Options

in your face camping, shaking their head at you, hitting repeatedly on hook, insidious camping, camping your body on the ground because they would rather just slug 3 of you and using you as bait, and then to top it off, depipping after the match because the killer chose to camp, tunnel, or slug and let you bleed out. I dont care if I dont get any points, or 0 pips, but depipping for something that is out of my control is silly. I play both sides, and I would find it extremely boring to play like that as a killer. I would rather have the survivors whoop my ass then sit and wait for survivors to just bleed out.

• dwight444
    dwight444 Member Posts: 136
    Options

not in solo queue

teammates will waste a good amount of time circling the hook before they abandon you and it turns into a 2k+ because of the teammates who didn't get the memo to do gens

appreciate the thought but pointless if you are not prepared to trade

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

I don't think anyone enjoys being camped. It's a pretty universally boring experience.

Getting tunneled is fine if the killer sucks hard and you have teammates with brains. If the matchmaking works getting tunneled sucks as an experience.

If most of your experience in match doesn't require you to be holding your controller, then it's a bad experience.

• Emoba
    Emoba Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 514
    Options

You'd prefer hitting skill checks all game?

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815
    Options

I mained Bubba for years, only camped when the survivors were already there, which was and is a lot.

Otherwise, it's not a great or fun tactic. But I'm standing up for Bubbas that just play normally but with a chainsaw.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, all Bubbas camp so let's all swarm all Bubbas when they try to hook and then make them chase us around under the hook. Or lets all just stand there and look at him as if he's obligated to hide in a corner to prove something to you.

As Bubba, I camp only when survivors make it fun and effective. Same thing I do with all the other killers. But you'd be surprised how often survivors will give you no choice just because you're Bubba. I can only get away from the hook so fast.

• SAF3TYRA1LS
    SAF3TYRA1LS Member Posts: 178
    Options

The facecamping bubbas gave us PTSD and left us no choice </3