We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Does anyone miss old sadako without the slugging condemn strat

jasonq500
jasonq500 Member Posts: 149

I honestly do miss old sadako especially that one match I had encountered with a ttv streamer 5 days ago as sadako

https://www.twitch.tv/notthebeltagainn/v/1878932020?sr=a&t=198s

it was a pretty casual match and the streamer and their friends seemed to have fun with sadako which is why I kinda wish that old sadako had return to live, the new condemn playstyle feels stronger and easier then ever before, which is the opposite of what the devs wanted to do with her.

The whole point of this discussion isn't about how strong she is, but how fun she is for both sides, she certainly feels more fun for killer sides, for survivor not so much

Comments

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Nope, I find slugging is more engaging for both sides. Its Bad team altruism that can makes it a boring tactic.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 979

I liked old Sadako. Current Sadako feels a little mindless for my liking.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Old Sadako is better. New Sadako doesn't really have to do anything to get condemned kills because it stacks up so quick, even when doing tapes and such.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,541

Id rather she have a good power that DOESNT involve slugging

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,299
    edited July 2023

I don't miss the old Sadako but both old and new still have the same issue which is they have no chase power. The new Sadako feels better to play now but she is even more of a solo stomper. My games haven't really changed versing her minus she occasionally gets 1 or maybe even 2 condemned kills for people not aware to grab the tapes. I'd like the tapes to encourage her to complete a chase fully instead of deciding it's more beneficial to break off once a tape is broken. Although I do prefer versing the current Sadako now than I did before - She feels more engaging to play against.

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,458

I have a way of replicating old sadako, hear me out play freddy and dont use his snares, you have a killer with no chase power, a lullaby that alerts survivors for its precence and a mediocre teleport, you got old sadako.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

No she was super rare to face. Finally I see a lot of her and there are at least 25 killers more boring to go against. Devs did a good job here just survivors need to learn the counterplay so many will die first 2 weeks then it will settle down.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024

Ypu can play freddy without ur pool or pallets and teleporting to gens each 90 secs