We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Are Ace and Anna married?

Options
C4Garuda
C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
I main Ace and Huntress is my 2nd main next to Doctor. Now ive noticed...Ace and Huntress both have rings on their ring fingers. Could Ace be the lone man that captured Annas heart after her mothers death? Ace has a nice tuxedo...and im hoping for a Huntress wedding dress cosmetic to further deepen their connectiom ^_^

Comments

• C4Garuda
    Options
    SNTD said:

what

Umm what what? Ace and The Huntress both have rings on their ring fingers, but i guess that hatchet flew over your head lmao jp 
  • C4Garuda
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

Bathrobe Ace captures the hearts of ALL

Haha yes i cant wait for that luxurious robe lol might rock his clean shaven face with it, although his tomstache is special to me lol
  • SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84
    Options

@C4Garuda said:
    SNTD said:

what

Umm what what? Ace and The Huntress both have rings on their ring fingers, but i guess that hatchet flew over your head lmao jp 

but is the Huntress like 100 years old?
    and ace looks like he is in his late 50's to early 60's.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The Huntress isn't married, humans are just as much prey to her as animals.

Wearing a ring is no marriage indication, many people wear them for looks. The Huntress is known to like shiny things.
  • Pharmacy
    Pharmacy Member Posts: 29
    Options

Ace was actually married to the Nurse, he faked his death and changed his name so he could spend all the money gambling in Vegas and was able to dodge death for a solid 100 years by using his gambling money to remain eternally looking like a 50's movie star.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

Alright so let's see if we can crack this. We know that Ace was dragged into the realm BEFORE The Sexy momma that is known as The Huntress. So lets understand one thing. The Entity can take people from different Time periods and such. For example David King was probably taken from a more modern time period and from what we know Benedict Baker was taken at some point in the 1800s. Not only that but we know that The Entity can go into other universes as well (Example being Left 4 Dead) So with those facts established, The Entity would have had to have taken The Huntress during the time of WWII, when Germany was invading Russia, The Entity was probably watching her as she slaughtered the numerous amounts of soldiers that entered into her domain and thought to itself "Yes" and took her.

Now as for Ace. judging from his clothing i would say he comes from a slight modern time as well. And since Huntress was taken at a different Time than Ace, There is no way the two could have met, Fallen in love and gotten married. So answer your question.....No

• HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 208
    Options

@C4Garuda said:
    I main Ace and Huntress is my 2nd main next to Doctor. Now ive noticed...Ace and Huntress both have rings on their ring fingers. Could Ace be the lone man that captured Annas heart after her mothers death? Ace has a nice tuxedo...and im hoping for a Huntress wedding dress cosmetic to further deepen their connectiom ^_^

This question was answered on a stream. The reason why Anna have tis Ring, she collect beautiful things from her prey.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

but does ace know inside the huntress mind there is a little kid that neve grew up?

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

@Thatbrownmonster said:
    but does ace know inside the huntress mind there is a little kid that neve grew up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHC3uvzcfV0

• C4Garuda
    Options

couple goals

Haha hell yea Ace and Anna FTW! Lol
  • Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,472
    Options

This is all well and dandy until you realise that Ace, a 40 something man with the 90 something but mentally stunted Huntress.

I like it