We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

A Teaser Trailer for and ALIEN chapter was revealed today. Chapter or Paragraph? And, who?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

Whether or not we get the map is inevitable, despite seeing a spaceship, probably the Nostromo, in the trailer. Besides, there's only 10 polls, here. I DO hope we do get it, though. (Even had the cat...😼)

Here's our NEW KILLER!!!

The Alien... or... The Xenomorph!

And here's our potential SURVIVORS / Legendary Sets!

Most likely, as it should definitely be... Ellen Ripley.

The next best thing, her daughter... Amanda Ripley.

When all hope is lost, we still got... Dwayne Hicks.

Aaaand here's JUST our Legendary Sets.

Nina Taylor (Isolation)

Michael Bishop (Yes, I'm including an android robot clone, so sue me. More mayonnaise on my ketchup.)

A Teaser Trailer for and ALIEN chapter was revealed today. Chapter or Paragraph? And, who? 4 votes

Paragraph - Alien only.
25%
Toastierty 1 vote
Full Chapter - The Xenomorph, and Ellen Ripley
75%
AurelleBothSidesEnjoyertech 3 votes
Full Chapter - The Xenomorph, and Amanda Ripley
0%
Triple Decker Special - The Xenomorph, Ellen Ripley, and Dwayne Hicks
0%
Triple Decker Special - The Xenomorph, Ellen Ripley, and Amanda Ripley.
0%
For some Ungodly Reason - All four of them. That'd be the priciest chapter in history. Probably be worth the money, too...
0%
Other
0%