We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Here's an Alien chapter concept from a few years ago!

Options
AlanClownMain
AlanClownMain Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Alien is one of my favorite horror movies ever, so in celebration of the new announcement, I wanted to share my old Alien chapter concept! Complete with killer power, perks, addons, details, survivor, and new realm!

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lBnG7OaJeY5V1lrNAmUo0eCgMCZYzoa0DYbI30jibYg/edit?usp=sharing

It's a little outdated, definitely made with a 2021 mindset and also a lot less gameplay hours than I have now, but it's still fun. Please let me know what you think!

I have a lot of these chapter concepts, it's kind of a hobby of mine. I think about 24 in total, both original and licensed, but a couple are still under construction. If yall wanna see the rest, let me know!