We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What Horror Game would you rather see come to DBD?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited August 2023 in Polls

Diclaimer: Can't include 'Isolation' anymore, because now ALIEN is coming to DBD. Check out the teaser if you haven't already. Also, adding "Five Nights At Freddy's" would be cheating... It's obvious the topmost requested next to Alien, Pennywise and Jason. Besides, I only have 10 Polls.

Dead by Daylight | Alien | Teaser - YouTube

Poll 1: BIOSHOCK - Specifically BioShocks 1 and 2. There's also BioShock: Infinite.

Poll 2: The Dark Pictures Anthology - Specifically 'Until Dawn'. There's also 'The Quarry', 'Man of Medan', 'The Devil In Me', 'Little Hope', and 'House of Ashes'.

Poll 3: OUTLAST - Specifically the first game. There's also OUTLAST 2 and The Outlast Trials.

Poll 4: The Last of Us - Specifically the first game. There's also... Part 2... And they made a... PC port for the first game, so now there's even more potential of it coming to DBD.

Poll 5: The Evil Within - What do you get when 'Resident Evil' and 'Silent Hill' make sweet, sweet love and have a baby? You get... 'The Evil Within'...

Poll 6: SLENDER - There's a remake coming this October. There's a chance for the CreepyPasta Classic to get back on stage.

Poll 7: DEAD SPACE - If 'Resident Evil' had an affair with 'Doom', this would definitely be it. This would be The Evil Within's half-brother.

Poll 8: FATAL FRAME - Imagine a perk where you can simply take a picture of the killer, and it'll stun them. That'd be lethal, but funny to see.

Poll 9: AMNESIA - Specifically, 'The Dark Descent'. There's also 'The Bunker', 'Rebirth', and 'Machine For Pigs'.

Poll 10: ALAN WAKE - There's a sequel coming soon, hopefully it's faithful to the original.

I made a Part 2 to include the older games, including the lesser known / hidden gems. Check it out when you feel like it. What Horror Game would you rather see come to DBD? Part 2: 90s-10s Edition — BHVR

What Horror Game would you rather see come to DBD? 17 votes

BioShock
11%
BothSidesEnjoyerGrunbar 2 votes
The Dark Pictures Anthology (Until Dawn, The Quarry etc.)
5%
Mooks 1 vote
OUTLAST
0%
The Last of Us
11%
F60_31Scary_Punk_Ghost 2 votes
The Evil Within
29%
Marc_go_soloAurelleBarnesFlamDavidHypnosIncaNova 5 votes
Slender: The Arrival
11%
OctoCatnebo_mtc 2 votes
Dead Space
11%
FrogsplosionMcSpiceMeister 2 votes
Fatal Frame
0%
AMNESIA
11%
Chordycepstech 2 votes
ALAN WAKE
5%
Dhurl421 1 vote
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• BothSidesEnjoyer
    BothSidesEnjoyer Member Posts: 16
    Options
    BioShock

Give me a Big Sister please.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    edited August 2023
    Options

None of these, give me Clock Tower: The First Fear.

Also you can have Until Dawn in dbd as soon as you pry it from Sony's cold console exclusive hands.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options
    The Evil Within

Pretty much every one of these I would love and this shows how much potential fpr future chapters there are on this alone!

However, The Evil Within offers some very creative killer possibilities and I'd really like to see Stefano Valentini and his "pet" Obscura.

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options
    The Evil Within

I’d also like to see Alan Wake in a survivor only chapter and I love Fatal Frame I just don’t know how I’d implement it.

• F60_31
    F60_31 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    The Last of Us

Clicker killer has the potential to be creepy, Ellie + Joel survivors