We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Pick ONE Survivor... Who would you main?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

No Shaggy, since he's the most requested Survivor by far... No Ellen Ripley either, because HOPEFULLY, we're gonna see her August 8th of next week. So... WHO would you pick...?

Poll 1: Tommy Jarvis - Friday The 13th

Poll 2: Sidney Prescott (I don't care if we already have Ghostface...)

Poll 3: Nancy Thompson - A Nightmare On Elm Street: Dream Warriors (If they'll ever be able to obtain the OG Freddy license. All I KNOW is that Quinten never got any cosmetics yet, so it makes you wonder... Or it could just be that the license is really strict for God knows what reason...)

Poll 4: Andy Barclay - CHUCKY (Yes, the kid from the first movie, in adult form.)

Poll 5: Jim Hopper - Stranger Things (Wouldn't that have been something...)

Poll 6: ALAN WAKE

Poll 7: SCARY MOVIE Crew - Cindy Campbell, Ray Wilkins, Shorty and Brenda Meeks. (Hard time picking between Cindy and Shorty, just pick one... AND we have "Wassup" Ghostface; I don't see why not...)

Poll 8: Kirst Cotton - Hellraiser

Poll 9: Sally Hardesty - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Ignore the Netflix disaster...)

Poll 10: Any "The Walking Dead" Character - Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Lee, Clementine, Michonne etc. (Game or Show, probably wouldn't matter since it's all licensed by Skybound.)

If you had to pick...

Pick ONE Survivor... Who would you main? 13 votes

Tommy Jarvis
0%
Sidney Prescott
23%
F60_31AurelleGensByDaylight 3 votes
Nancy Thompson
0%
Andy Barclay
0%
Jim Hopper
30%
ChordycepsNoOneKnowsNovanitrodzenDepressedlegion 4 votes
Alan Wake
7%
Dhurl421 1 vote
SCARY MOVIE Crew
15%
GuiltiiHauntales 2 votes
Kirsty Cotton
7%
Raconteurminator 1 vote
Sally Hardesty
0%
The Walking Dead
15%
SkillfulstoneIncaNova 2 votes

Comments

• Dhurl421
    Dhurl421 Member Posts: 154
    Options
    Alan Wake

I just love Alan Wake. Otherwise, it'd be an easy Andy Barclay. Those are probably my 2 most wanted licenses.

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    Options

I'm still upset that we didn't get Sally when Leatherface came out.

Evil Dead 1 and 2 are among my favorite horror movies though, so I'm good stickin' with Ash :)