We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The most important question in human history

Options
sanees
sanees Member Posts: 518

Has anyone even seen self Care? after 6.10 i saw self care only 1 time in meme build

this is a general statistic, which means it is constantly used by millions of players

How is this even possible?

ok, here are the top most likely reasons why Self Care is in the top 5 survivor perks

The most important question in human history 14 votes

We all live in the matrix and the matrix has broken
28%
TatariucatslayerDepressedlegionTheSingularity 4 votes
Somewhere in the world there is a huge underground complex in which the mad scientist with millions of computers running dbd where there is a survivor with Self Care
7%
devotedDBDenjoyer 1 vote
Atlantis exists and dbd is very popular in it, but the evil lovecraft gods woke up and drove all the inhabitants of Atlantis crazy and therefore they play with Self Care
7%
Raconteurminator 1 vote
We live in a multiverse and statistics from another universe accidentally got into our universe
35%
GarlicRicefussy09SHARKBOSSSleepyHSkillfulstone 5 votes
The shadow government of the Lizard Masons forced people to play DBD with Self Care, but after the game erased people's memory
21%
Dhurl421nitrodzenSteakdabait 3 votes

Comments

• catslayer
    catslayer Member Posts: 147
    Options
    We all live in the matrix and the matrix has broken

the matrix is real!!!

• Raconteurminator
    Raconteurminator Member Posts: 594
    Options
    Atlantis exists and dbd is very popular in it, but the evil lovecraft gods woke up and drove all the inhabitants of Atlantis crazy and therefore they play with Self Care

This definitely seems like the sort of thing Dagon would do.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 622
    Options

Don't quote me on this, but I believe I recall an exaplanation for this being given some time ago. I can't quite remember who it was, I think it was perhaps a moderator or a developer.

Anyways, Self-Care is a very popular perk on the Asian DbD servers. The perk fell out of favour on the European and American servers quite some time ago but remained a common choice in the Asian DbD community. I think it's neat that different regions have different metas.

• devotedDBDenjoyer
    devotedDBDenjoyer Member Posts: 269
    Options
    Somewhere in the world there is a huge underground complex in which the mad scientist with millions of computers running dbd where there is a survivor with Self Care

just a small hunch i have, nothing crazy

• sanees
    sanees Member Posts: 518
    Options

No, I don't believe it, sounds like some kind of conspiracy theory

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,244
    Options
    The shadow government of the Lizard Masons forced people to play DBD with Self Care, but after the game erased people's memory

The gosh darn lizard folk be putting selfcare and urban evasion in our water supply!

• shiroo
    shiroo Member Posts: 178
    Options

Self care and botany is an OK combo. I've seen ppl use it.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,259
    edited August 2023
    Options

New players use this perk.

And maybe unsecure ones too.

Not everybody plays top tier with the top tier perks.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    We live in a multiverse and statistics from another universe accidentally got into our universe

all are true at the same time

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

I thought it was how did we get here and what is the universe made of?

• Evan_
    Evan_ Member Posts: 527
    edited August 2023
    Options

Conspiracy theory time, prepare your tinfoil hats!

Matchmaking works.

We who browse such forums are largely above-average, or even gud players. Self-Care is used by rookies. When we feel MM doesn't work and we're slaying / getting grouped with inexperienced players, they are the middle of the range. We barely ever see the truly bad players.