We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

If Killers could talk: The Knight

Options
PrdBlackWatch
PrdBlackWatch Member Posts: 1

Have you ever wondered what is going on inside the killer's head during a game of Dead by Daylight? I've been sitting on the idea for this series for a long time now and I've finally decided to go for it:

https://youtu.be/jan9clWGY3c

If you decide to check it out you'll probably notice that my channel is almost exclusively about Rainbow Six Siege, but after years of burning out and coming back I've decided that it's time for me to stop worrying about a bad reaction and start worrying about what makes me excited to make content. I really hope that comes across in the video because I had a lot of fun making it and the Ghost Face one.

Please let me know what you think and feel free to give any suggestions about who I should lend a voice to next.