We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Sore Winner's or Sore Losers. Which is Worse?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596

Title. No detail here needed as I'm pretty sure we've all come across both variations. In your experience which one triggers you the most?

Sore Winner's or Sore Losers. Which is Worse? 22 votes

Sore Winners
95%
brokedownpalaceI_am_NeganChordycepsBrokenbonesNoOneKnowsNovaViktor1853GuiltiiAurellebrewingteaTheMetalOneCypheriussaintjimmy45609SHARKBOSSEEPMarylinMonhoeRaconteurminatorDepressedlegionTheSingularityIncaNovaFelgoose 21 votes
Sore Losers
4%
F60_31 1 vote

Comments

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 258
    Options
    Sore Winners

It's annoying to see some think their good while they face camp or stand on you as you bleed out.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    Options

Both are equally bad.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options
    Sore Winners

I laugh at sore losers.

Sore winners are good at annoying me.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    edited August 2023
    Options

There's no difference. Sore loser is sore winner next game (bringing camping/tunneling), and they are drowned in neverending cycle of hatred and despise, which making them even more sore. No pity for them, though, just two sorts of #########, but no one want to be ######### expert to distingush nuances :) Third option.

• IncaNova
    IncaNova Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Sore Winners

Sore losers can generally be pretty entertaining. And you won't think about it that much. The thought of some kid who got a lucky hit or using scummy tactics saying he's better then me gets under my skin.

• saintjimmy456
    saintjimmy456 Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Sore Winners

A sore loser generally means that you won the game, so they can rage if they want, but you still won.

A sore winner means you lost, and they are rubbing it in, so it is twice as annoying. Annoying that you lost, and annoying that they are bragging!