Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hag Traps No Longer Notify They've Been Destroyed/Where

SlowLoris
SlowLoris Member Posts: 288

• Platform: All

• Description of the issue: I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug, but I'm rather sure it is. Before Lightburn was removed if a survivor burned your trap it would give a notification /aura where it was removed. Ever since the change to allow wiping traps away, there is no longer any indication other than seeing your available trap number change, so you have no idea which/where a trap was removed.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Play Hag, set traps and have someone wipe them away and you'll get no notification.

• How often does this occur: Always

I versed a hag today and I was being a goober with Urban zooming around removing all her traps. She came to my stream after to say GG and I apologized for annoying her with notification sounds and that's when she told me about this. Even though I dislike the killer, I know what it's like for my favorite killer to have a bug, so I'm sharing it just in case. I'm not sure if the notification was intentionally removed when the mechanic was changed.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.