Some perk ideas.

Options
WeaverReaver42
WeaverReaver42 Member Posts: 210

Sadist's speed- When in chase with an uninjured survivor, activate the perk to get tier 2 bloodlust, but any injured survivor within your terror radius gets endurance until the effect ends. The effect lasts for 10/15/20 seconds, and has a cooldown of 1 minute.

(the idea of the perk is to help killers get that first hit in a match, without making them have an easy time taking down a survivor whenever they want in a match)

Hex: Tremor sense- Gain 2/3/4 tokens. When in front of a dull totem, spend 1 token to turn it into a hex: tremor sense totem (can only have one totem up at a time). When hex: tremor sense is active, survivors running have their aura revealed. Meanwhile walking survivors that do not crouch/sneak leave behind scratch marks that appear at half the speed of normal scratch marks. Survivors can see the aura of Hex: tremor sense from 32 meters away.

(I like the idea of a perk that incentivizes sneakier gameplay, but I also indulged and made it viable with pentimento, since I don't think enough perks properly compliment it.)

Hex: decoy- After the first generator is powered, any remaining dull totems are turned into Hex: decoy totems. For each Hex: decoy remaining after the last generator is powered, add 3/4/5 seconds to the time it takes to open the exit gates.

(another pentimento friendly perk, but it also makes the point between gens finishing and the end game collapse more interesting along with totem cleansing slightly more important)

Horrific presence: survivors in your terror radius not being chased gain 'horrified' tokens every 10/8/6 seconds. At 5 tokens, the survivor will scream revealing their aura and hindering them by 3% for 10 seconds.

(I like the presence perks, and I wanted to throw my hat into the 'terror radius' based perks)

Malevolent Meddling: when a survivor is healing or being healed within 32/64/96 meters, you see their aura and gain 15% haste status effect for 10 seconds. While this effect is active, the survivor also sees your aura. Once this effect ends it cannot be used on that survivor again.

(I like the idea to let hemorrhage actually reduce healing progress, but there isn't a lot of ways to do that unless you know where they are and can interrupt them. Hence: this perk)

Tell me what you all think.

Comments

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    Options

I think these actually sound pretty interesting. Some adjustments could probably be made, but I'm in favor of them experimenting with perks strong enough to be viable for one side but having counters from the other, even if it just a temporary killer aura-reveal for survivors.

I'd be curious to see how these would work in game.

• WeaverReaver42
    WeaverReaver42 Member Posts: 210
    Options

Yeah, I love the idea of survivors and killer having to out-think and outplay each other. Rather than either side being 'stronger', each has it's tools that must be dismantled by the other side to help ensure victory.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options

i in all honesty want to see more meme perks because meme build yay :-)