We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Off-Topic: Been Playing Other Games + Listening To Some Amazing Game OSTs

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,763

To prevent getting burned out on DBD, Ive been playing other games. Ive also been paying attention a lot more to the music used in games since they help set the mood and really put things into place. It cannot be understated how important an OST is to a game. Anyways, here are some games Ive been playing (and songs from the OST that I really like)...

Risk of Rain 2:

• "The Rain Formerly Known as Purple" - Chris Christodoulou
  • "Risk of Rain 2" - Chris Christodoulou
  • "...Con Lentitud Poderosa" - Chris Christodoulou

Core Keeper:

• "Living Walls" - Jonathan Geer
  • "Uncanny" - Jonathan Geer

Calamity Mod (Terraria):

• "Stained, Brutal Calamity" - DM DOKURO
  • "Roar of The Jungle Dragon" - DM DOKURO
  • "Guardian of Former Seas" - DM DOKURO

Anyways, I would recommend checking out some of these games/songs if you can. They are amazing. And if you have any game/song suggestions feel free to let me know!

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options

Have you checked out Hades and Hi-Fi Rush woth streamer mode on? Both of those have very good soundtracks imo.

Also I agree risk of rain 2 has amazing music. Con Lentitud Poderosa is how I found out the game exists.