We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

who do you think is coming?

Options
A_basement_bubba
A_basement_bubba Member Posts: 4

what killer do you think is coming for chap 30?

who do you think is coming? 12 votes

Springtrap
41%
BlueberryScary_Punk_GhostThe_GeekBothSidesEnjoyerSkillfulstone 5 votes
jason
8%
Marc_123 1 vote
predetor
16%
Smoenot_requested49 2 votes
pennywise
8%
Dhurl421 1 vote
slenderman
8%
megafox69 1 vote
candyman
0%
more resedent evil
0%
chuky
8%
F60_31 1 vote
someone from dark deception
0%
stranger things return
8%
IgorMelo1319 1 vote

Comments

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,259
    Options
    jason

Not sure, maybe Predator as they got the Disney licenses now.

But their big "L" with Aliens is pretty big, so i think it will be also a big one for 30.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options
    predetor

As much as I'd like candyman or springtrap, or heck even stranger things, all of those just seem not likely with alien coming into the game

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,865
    Options
    Springtrap

Given that it’s a paragraph on the schedule released that to me says Springtrap.

If it was a full chapter I would say a couple other options as those better options would all come with maps.

That said I could also see Predator as being a very logical choice. So Springtrap or Predator make the most logical sense to me given what info we have.