We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

When we will see Hux's Perfect Body as a Skin ?

When i hv heard that Singularity will get a Tome i was really hoping to finally see Hux's Perfect Body from the Lore since the Devs stated that we Might see it as a Skin in the Future

Then Tome Existence got finally released and The new Singularity Skin looks awesome and very Creepy but i sadly dont Think the Skin is his Perfect Body from his Lore because the Head , Weapon, Legs looks way to Different to his current melted Form and the Skin says " Old Model " so it cant be his Perfect Body from the Lore maybe the Tome Skin is a Prototype or something

So im wondering will we see his Perfect Body as a Skin anytime soon ? i really want to see how it going to looks like :D also when u unlock all of Hux's Lore in the Tome they are talking again about his Perfect Body and in the Archive Cutscene u can see his Original humanoid Android Form for the First time this was a nice Suprise :)

Comments