We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

All 4 Survivors switch to Flashlights in seconds prior to match starting.

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
edited August 2023 in Polls

You have no Franklins or Lightborn. Do we panic?

All 4 Survivors switch to Flashlights in seconds prior to match starting. 50 votes

Panic. I'm screwed
12%
F60_31NAERUUUGarlicRiceQuinfuzzballcaiptcuteaggression 6 votes
Nah. I got this
70%
brokedownpalaceExerlinKaitsjaAetherBytesPulsarHPhoenixTatariuFobboMarc_go_soloNoOneKnowsNovaViktor1853GuiltiiBubbaDredgeAurelleEvilSerje[Deleted User]sizzlingmario4Iron_CutlassAdngelChiky 35 votes
Cross my fingers & hope for the best
18%
OnryosTapeRentals[Deleted User]Dhurl421saintjimmy456saneesDepressedlegionTheSingularityAshersburnDubsaroni 9 votes

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options
    Nah. I got this

Nah, I love Forced Hesitation. If I pick them up, the other survivors aren't making it in front of them. And if I see the survivor? I either down them instantly with Billy or they make no distance as I'm playing Clown.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Nah. I got this

All flashies is like all sabo-toolboxes or headon/boil over/breakout. It means it will be very easy and fun match. They won't be doing gens, they will try to hover around and save each other. All you need is a first down, then it's fun-fest and GG.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,984
    Options
    Nah. I got this

Isolate and destroy's my usual method, if theres someone nearby they're going to either take a hit or go down before i pick up

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Nah. I got this

Half the time those matches are just free wins for the killer because survivors throw the game going for saves. It's only rough for newer/inexperienced players who don't know how to counter it. I'd be far more concerned as a killer if I saw 4 medkits or 4 toolboxes than I would be about 4 flashlights.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,632
    Options
    Nah. I got this

All flashies is actually pretty easy when you understand that they'll all just hang around and wait for the pickup. I played against a 3-man TTV swf with all flashies. I forgot to bring Lightborn, but I didn't end up needing it anyway since I just checked nearby and found them all hiding. Spirit Fury + Enduring really threw their plan out the window.

• NAERUUU
    NAERUUU Member Posts: 501
    Options
    Panic. I'm screwed

Aw man, every time they do this.

They gonna have the worst 45 minutes of their life ...

Yes, 45 minutes, I play Knight you know the vibes :)

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Nah. I got this

I already go against enough players with flashlights without Lightborn or Franklin's.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,756
    Options
    Nah. I got this

Love these teams personally.

95% of the time they never do Generators and crumble really fast. Very rarely do you face ones that know what they are doing AND do the Generators on top of it, but at that point, they just deserve the win if they outplay me that much.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    Nah. I got this

we are sum positive peeps

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 297
    Options
    Nah. I got this

Who cares, no one is doing gens. And if you're smart (unlike me on most occasions) You can just bait a pick up and hit the aggressor.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    Options
    Nah. I got this

They often all die, because they aren't necessarily playing for the escape. Mostly, it's just to bully, but if they're all running around me then a) they arem't doing gens and b) I get to practice against such tactics.

Every trial is a learning experience, if you let it.

• TheTom20
    TheTom20 Member Posts: 343
    Options

it really does depend on the skill of the survivors sometimes they got not clue other times they are completely on point

• caipt
    caipt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 401
    Options
    Panic. I'm screwed

this weekend traumatized me.