We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How Often do you play Dead by Daylight?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562

Which category mostly resinates with you?

How Often do you play Dead by Daylight? 38 votes

Everyday
60%
OnryosTapeRentalsF60_31HerInfernalMajestykintenoresax[Deleted User]GuiltiisyainGarlicRiceSmoeEvan_ChikyrvzrvzrvzCorvusCorax86Depressedlegionleon_helpTheSingularityDubsaroniBlightedTrapperKevinK 23 votes
Weekend Warrior
10%
NoOneKnowsNovaJudithMorel09SHARKBOSSkinupss 4 votes
Only when there's nothing else to do
23%
Dhurl421Marc_go_soloIlliterateGenocideAurelleAoltreNashtliffSteakdabait[Deleted User] 9 votes
I'll quit school or work for competitive DBD
5%
zoozoom6TheMetalOne 2 votes

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I kinda take breaks for a few days then get back into the game.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,989
    Options

Hmm, it used to be everyday, then i had a few months break and now its like 2-3 times a week

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 297
    Options
    Everyday

Since breaking my DbD addiction last year I've tried to only play during events. But lately it's been near every day, mostly to get all my characters to P3 and save bloodpoints for Alien. Also working through the rift, but only for the Nick Cage skin. Almost nothing else in there interests me this time around.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options

This is the closest. I play it more than other games, but I can go a few days without touching it and play other games around it for lighter or more story-driven experiences.

• Khylwch
    Khylwch Member Posts: 14
    Options
    Everyday

It was every day but the recent changes have really hurt the game. Micro managing the game play by devs. Huge changes without the devs taking into account the effects on the players

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Everyday

Every day, but if the day was long and tiring at the office that might mean 1 or 2 matches only or if there is a BP reward spending it immediately. If I'm even more tired I'll check what you kind folks have to say here.

This is only true when it comes to events or ongoing rifts. If there is no event with challenges and all rift rewards have been achieved I play it rarely.