We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking to make some UK based friends to play with over 20+ years old

Options

I'm a 28 year old girl from the Netherlands, I like playing dbd but often have to play it alone. I'm not even decent at dbd, cant even loop but I'd like to learn. I'm currently a Survivor main, looking for some people who'd like to duo or group sometime :)

Just respond and I can send my disc over, VC preferred

I will not tolerate people coming at me with romantic/seggsual intent, I have a bf (not trying to be THAT girl but youd be surprised how many people cant respect boundaries x_x )

Comments

• Pringlez_99
    Pringlez_99 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hello!

I'd love to play sometime. I'm not decent either but I do just like to have some fun! let me know :)

• idek120
    idek120 Member Posts: 39
    Options

Would love to play with you.

My discord is: Cringe_Worthy24

I play on ps

• Dauntless
    Dauntless Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi y’all! I’m from the Midwest area of the states. I just started but catching on quickly. I wish there were a chat feature because it’s fun and all but would rather have a group to help me learn. I’ll download discord and upload my user name. I don’t know what to do next so if you want me to join with y’all let me know.

discord = daauntless

Xbox = darkarchon76

Post edited by Dauntless on
  • StellarNebulae
    StellarNebulae Member Posts: 15
    Options

Hello! My discord is mortuaintus. My PSN is StellarNebulae.

• Robyte
    Robyte Member Posts: 15
    Options

Hey, If U are still looking for people feel free to @ me, i Play on PC with roughly 5k hours.

My DC IS: robyte

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106822834/

• lauraOfc
    lauraOfc Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hoi, mijn discord is: lauraOfc#3321 voeg min toe

• ChrissyG88
    ChrissyG88 Member Posts: 20
    Options

Hi, hope you make some cool UK contacts in the DBD community. I don't have discord myself, but I enjoy SoloQ anyway!

FYI, if you weren't looking for romantic suggestions, you could probably have abstained from letting everyone know you're a girl with your post, as it's rather unnecessary.