We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Would you buy extra Mori animations for Killers?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596

If Killers had newly designed mori's but were only available for Auric Cells or purchasable DLC would you buy them?

(Assuming for a small price)

Would you buy extra Mori animations for Killers? 35 votes

Yes
54%
kinTatariuNoOneKnowsNovaReverseVelocityViktor1853AurelleGarlicRiceCarbonaraCharlieTheMetalOneAtheraineGensByDaylight09SHARKBOSStechDepressedlegionAshenfoxleon_helpTheSingularityUnfunny_ClownBlightedTrapper 19 votes
No
40%
MikeStevF60_31ExerlinMrPenguinMarc_go_soloChikyduyguArchol123Justa335iQuinfuzzballkinupssSkillfulstonethisislastyearsmodelvol4r 14 votes
Fat chance
5%
tenoresaxSexArcana 2 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Yes

yes yes yes yes yes yes

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Yes

I know Trapper is in the works to get a new mori soon with a cosmetic if I'm correct. Looking forward to that.

Considering some of the old mori's are outdated and so lame compared to the ones we're getting now, it's kind of a no brainer buy for me.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    No

No, they should be free or purchasable with shards

• Skillfulstone
    Skillfulstone Member Posts: 447
    Options
    No

Unless it is Licensed content (in which case it's kinda out of BHVR's hands) then custom Mori animations should be grindable/in the Rift Pass/available for Shards.

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    edited August 2023
    Options
    No

Why would I spend money on an animation that, at this point, hurts more than helps?

I'm not complaining that moris can't immediately take someone out of the game (because old moris were ridiculous) but since they only work on death hook you're wasting more time doing the animation than just throwing them on a close hook.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,263
    Options
    No

I never use moris anyway because I prefer my BBQ value and most of the time I have a BP Offering anyway, so since I don't use them I would definitely not spend any resources in acquiring it, no matter if it was BP Shards or Auric Cells.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Yes

If I really liked them and if they were for a reasonable price then yes.

• GarlicRice
    GarlicRice Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Yes

For a decent price yes. If we had multiple mori's like DBD mobile does then it would be cool.

• SimpleTora
    SimpleTora Member Posts: 46
    Options

Probably because some people play this game for fun/entertainment and not to sweat for the 4k?

• Justa335i
    Justa335i Member Posts: 202
    Options
    No

Nope. I rarely use mori's as it is.

If they implemented the auto mori system when you down the last survivor; then i probably would since I would see it almost every game.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,330
    edited September 2023
    Options
    No

With how rare/uncommon moris are to pull off no.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    edited September 2023
    Options
  • thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    Options
    No

I don't sweat for a 4k either, but it just seems kind of pointless to me. To each their own, man.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 2,988
    Options
    Yes

Alternate moris is something I've wanted to see in the game for a long time.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options
    No

Not with my money, but yes with shards or as part of the rift.

Speaking of new mori's, I'm interested to see the Naughty Bear cosmetic for Trapper - will be interesting to see how that turns out. I'd be all for mori's to be included for other legendary outfits too.