We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What Licensed Chapter/Paragraph do you crave at the moment...? Movies and TV edition.

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

Poll 1: Predator

Poll 2: The Walking Dead

Poll 3: Five Nights At Freddy's (Technically a movie...)

Poll 4: Friday The 13th

Poll 5: SCREAM (I know we have Ghostface. I don't care.)

Poll 6: Candyman

Poll 7: IT

Poll 8: Child's Play

Poll 9: Red Dragon

Poll 10:

Whatever you suggest! Leave a comment below!

What Licensed Chapter/Paragraph do you crave at the moment...? Movies and TV edition. 14 votes

PREDATOR - Most likely a paragraph, along with it being the most likely to come NEXT. The Predator, along with Naru and/or Alan "Dutch" Schaefer. Along with a Jungle map of some kind.
21%
GensByDaylightTheSingularitySkillfulstone 3 votes
The Walking Dead - Based on the show, and the games. Negan, or The Governor as the killer, with Negan, Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne, Lee and/or Clementine as Survivor. Or as 2-4 Survivors for a Chapter with no Killer.
7%
Scary_Punk_Ghost 1 vote
Five Nights At Freddy's - Springtrap as the Killer. And if the movie turns out good, Mike Schmidt preferably voiced by the actor, along with Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, or Fazbear's Fright. (They're both the same, but Fright is the abandoned version...)
21%
KateMain86BothSidesEnjoyer09SHARKBOSS 3 votes
Friday The 13th - Jason Voorhees (The Slasher!), Tommy Jarvis, and Camp Crystal Lake.
7%
Marc_go_solo 1 vote
SCREAM - Full Survivor Chapter: Sidney Prescott, Gale Weathers and Tara Carpenter. With Dewey Riley and Sam Carpenter as Legendary Sets.
0%
The Candyman - Most likely a paragraph, unless you'd like to see Helen Lyle, or Anthony McCoy. Not sure what the map would be, probably don't need one.
7%
brokedownpalace 1 vote
IT - Pennywise (The Deadlights, or The Tormentor), along with Bill Denbrough and/or Beverly Marsh, with the rest of the Lozers Club as Legendary Sets. Maybe the Sewers can be the map.
21%
Annso_xGarlicRiceDepressedlegion 3 votes
Child's Play - Chucky (The Doll), Andy Barclay and, perhaps the Toy Factory?
0%
Red Dragon - Hannibal Lector (The Manhunter), and Clarice Starling. I've only watched Silence of the Lambs, so I can't think of a good map besides the prison.
7%
Archol123 1 vote
Other (Please Specify - American Psycho, Bates Motel, The Conjuring, Ju-On: The Grudge, The Purge, Puppet Master, The Shining etc.)
7%
Smoe 1 vote

Comments

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    Options
    Other (Please Specify - American Psycho, Bates Motel, The Conjuring, Ju-On: The Grudge, The Purge, Puppet Master, The Shining etc.)

Phantasm

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Five Nights At Freddy's - Springtrap as the Killer. And if the movie turns out good, Mike Schmidt preferably voiced by the actor, along with Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, or Fazbear's Fright. (They're both the same, but Fright is the abandoned version...)

i dont really know why people dont like the idea of fnaf in dbd

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596
    Options
    PREDATOR - Most likely a paragraph, along with it being the most likely to come NEXT. The Predator, along with Naru and/or Alan "Dutch" Schaefer. Along with a Jungle map of some kind.

Predator. They just go so well with Alien.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,263
    Options
    Red Dragon - Hannibal Lector (The Manhunter), and Clarice Starling. I've only watched Silence of the Lambs, so I can't think of a good map besides the prison.

Silence of the Lambs is also the main movie, not red dragon or hannibal. I don't know if he would fit the game, but I think Hannibal Lector is just a great character and Anthony Hopkins managed to him both a monster and charming at the same time.

I just hope no matter what chapter it is please not another claustrophobic indoor map...