We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Do you prefer Chapters or Mid-Chapters?

Options
BlightedTrapper
BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 302

Curious about people's opinions on this. For me, I generally prefer Mid-Chapters. I think they usually have more of an impact on the game as a whole, which can make it feel more fresh and exciting. Stuff like perk buffs, quality of life changes (survivor action HUD) and killer/map reworks leave me far more steeped in anticipation. But what do you think?

Do you prefer Chapters or Mid-Chapters? 15 votes

Chapters
46%
AurelleGarlicRiceSmoetliff09SHARKBOSSBoons123TheSingularity 7 votes
Mid-Chapters
53%
brokedownpalaceFFirebranddGuiltiiSloppy_Weinerzsizzlingmario4rvzrvzrvzDepressedlegionBlightedTrapper 8 votes

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,331
    Options
    Mid-Chapters

I agree with you, I almost always get more excited for midchapters because they usually are more impactful on the game and often bring positive changes. That’s not to say that I don’t look forward to new chapters too though.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Chapters

no real preference i just like voting on these

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options
    Mid-Chapters

Mid chapters have a better chance of fixing some of the terrible decisions behavior has done.