We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Ellen Ripley Partial Build

Options
Jacho
Jacho Member Posts: 53

If you were to put two of Ellen Ripley's perks in your everyday survivor build, which perk would you let go ?

Ellen Ripley Partial Build 15 votes

Lucky Star
46%
IlliterateGenocideAurellesizzlingmario409SHARKBOSSDepressedlegionleon_helpTheSingularity 7 votes
Chemical Trap
26%
Robotfangirl67JachoCorvusCorax86[Deleted User] 4 votes
Light-Footed
26%
Marc_go_soloGarlicRiceBlightedTrapperTommyDorkelson 4 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    Lucky Star

pallet and quiet bro im runnin smash hit and light weight

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Lucky Star

Lucky Star is kinda useless. Chemical Trap is fun and Light Footed is a nice perk.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,989
    Options
    Lucky Star

All Bad tbh

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,314
    Options
    Lucky Star

Lucky Star is weird and kinda sucks. The other perks are fun and Light Footed can be deceptively good.

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528
    Options

I wouldn't even if they gave extra BP.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    Options
    Light-Footed

I like them all, but as a solo player "Lucky Star" would be very useful and the chemical trap is just fun.

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 297
    Options
    Light-Footed

I like Chemical Trap as a general perk, and Lucky Star is great in my disappearing build with Lucky Break, Quick & Quiet and Inner Healing. Haven't felt very compelled to use Light-Footed yet, but it might be decent in a flashlight/pallet saving build.