We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Random Poll: If more TEXAS CHAINSAW content was added to DBD, which would make most sense?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

So far, the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre game was a fun experience, and it got me thinking of a few concepts here and there, and so that's why I made this. And considering that Leatherface is still hanging with us in the Fog, I figured, "Why not...?"

Both options 1 and 2 would have unique carry animations similar to Alien's, that probably being that they drag them by their hair/collar or something, and then they lift them up to the hook.

Option 1: Nubbins Sawyer (The Hitchhiker) as a Legion Set. All he needs is his own voice lines, SFX and animations.

Option 2: Drayton Sawyer (The Cook) as a Trapper Set. Same treatment as Nubbins, but he'd have to be regular size. The Alien Queen Set is taller than the regular Xenomorph, I don't think this would be much of a problem other than camera angling.

Option 3: Grandpa as a Hook Charm

Option 4: A TMC Survivor, preferably Sally Hardesty, although they don't have to get the likeness rights, it doesn't really have to be her, really. The Netflix adaption would've made her spin in her grave. It could be Vanessa Brock from TCM 2, or Heather from TMC 3D. Whatever BHVR would be comfortable working with.

Random Poll: If more TEXAS CHAINSAW content was added to DBD, which would make most sense? 9 votes

The Hitchhiker as a Legion Set
0%
The Cook as a Trapper Set
0%
Grandpa as a Charm
22%
AdngelTheSingularity 2 votes
A Survivor to pair with Leatherface.
11%
Smoe 1 vote
Two Options: Take your pick
11%
GarlicRice 1 vote
Three Options: Take your pick
11%
09SHARKBOSS 1 vote
All of the above. I'm interested in seeing a full Leatherface chapter built itself up.
33%
GuiltiiBothSidesEnjoyerDepressedlegion 3 votes
None of the Above. I think were good with what we got. Besides, they need more competition, let's be real.
11%
GensByDaylight 1 vote

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Three Options: Take your pick

charm, surv, and a new map

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    A Survivor to pair with Leatherface.

I feel like we only really need Sally as her own Survivor, we already have Coldwind maps which already feels very TCM like in it's vibes, so i don't think we need an entirely new map just for Leatherface.

• GarlicRice
    GarlicRice Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Two Options: Take your pick

I regret picking two now and wish I had picked three or more

A survivor (probably Sally)

Hitchhiker legendary

Charms - Bubba's Chainsaw (3D) , the sign of the Gas Station (We Slaughter BARBECUE),

Map (The house preferably if not the slaughterhouse?) - full of easter eggs like Grandpa could be found on the map and the first survivor that encounters him gets a jumpscare (like the Midwich locker, facehugger on the Alien map etc) , Franklin's Wheelchair.

I know we have the Thompson house on Coldwind which is similar but to have the actual house would be cool.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596
    Options
    Grandpa as a Charm

Just the damn charm.