If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Anyone else completely unable to find a lobby? [7.2.1 Bugfix Patch]

Options
OnryosTapeRentals
OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 645
edited September 2023 in General Discussions

Ever since 7.2.1 dropped, I haven't managed to get into a single lobby of DbD. I've tried matchmaking as killer, matchmaking as survivor, I've restarted the game, restarted my PC, checked my firewall settings etc. and I just cannot get into a lobby.

Earlier, I went to play some games but the queue time was taking a while so I just closed the game and decided to watch a movie instead. I finish the movie and go back to DbD, but this time I just try and wait out the long queue times because I want to get some Tome Challenges done but I just can't seem to get into a lobby.

Survivor right now has a +100% incentive and yet I've just been stuck at "Looking For Match" for like 20 minutes.

I never have issues finding lobbies in my region at this time. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: I was able to resolve the issue the following day by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Verifying the game files did not resolve it -- a full reinstall was required.

Post edited by OnryosTapeRentals on

Comments

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,545
    Options

I had a weird moment yesterday where I went into a lobby with the killer and 2 other survivors, but we waited like 8 minutes (no joke) for a 4th survivor to be added. The games before and after that one were fine though, so I dunno if something was being messed around with.

• Abbathcl
    Abbathcl Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same here. Killer and survivor. Rebooted the game several times, then rebooted the console, the router, unplugged the power cord from console and router. Nothing worked, then reinstalled the game and finally i was able to get 1 survivor lobby on the first attempt, played an absolutely normal match and then, right after, it started all over with the same problem and it's been like that for over an hour. Before the update i was doing perfectly fine last night.