Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Community Coordinator!

JollyStrangler
JollyStrangler Member Posts: 21
edited September 2023 in General Discussions

Heyo everyone!

My name is Richard also known as The JollyStrangler, and I am the newest member of the Community Coordination team!

A little bit about myself: I am a Canadian born dork who has been playing videogames since my hands could fit around a controller. I play a large variety of games! If the game has pixel art graphics, I'm usually all over it. At the time of writing this, I am about halfway through the incredible Chronotrigger-inspired, Sea of Stars.

I consider myself a Killer main. Right now my top three killers are The Cenobite, Bing Bong, and The Clown. I play as a survivor as much as I can to learn how to be a better killer and when the bloodpoint bonus is in their favour.πŸ˜‹

My main role on the forum will be to help make the forum easier to navigate, prettier and more user friendly. As well as try to increase engagement on the forum. These engagement efforts will not distract from the subject of DbD. I do not have any major changes or engagement efforts to announces today, but please keep posted as I will always post about major changes as they happen on the forum.

The first thing I have added to the forum is the missing survivor and killer avatars into the avatar pool! There are some licensed characters that we will not be adding to the list, otherwise the majority of the characters are there!

I have also added a frequently requested avatar!

The Feathers of Pride charm!

I hope you enjoy the Avatars! I look forward to getting to know the community! I also look forward to your feedback and input.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

~JollyStrangler

Β«1

Comments