If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Made for This is getting a nerf soon

Options

Image speaks for itself.

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,064
    Options

I just hope it gets toned down appropriately and not absolutely destroyed.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,340
    Options
  • MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

SM full rework.

Blight nerfs.

MfT nerf.

What i can ask more? Just remove Nurse already.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    Options

An answer to the questions about DLC prices would be nice tbh

A few ppl asked in the thread, no response yet

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,644
    edited September 2023
    Options

3% haste is 20% total catch-up for survivor. the haste has similar effect on killer but killer are always playing catch-up. survivor are always ahead of the killer. that is why killer's take longer catch-up because every meter of distance that survivor gets is compounded by itself.

• Lixadonna
    Lixadonna Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 117
    Options

I never said it wasn't true. My point was you Killer Mains spouted the same tiresome points as if brainwashed zombies. I also don't care to read something that's been beaten like a dead horse with you people.

• BlueRose
    BlueRose Member Posts: 658
    Options

Question did you watch Otz video? Do you even know what he wanted change on MfT? If you did you would know that his suggestions on changes for MfT left the 3% the same. He just wanted haste stacking to be removed and the endurance part of the perk be replaced with some other effect. Also let killer know when they hit a survivor who has MfT that MfT is on that survivor so they can make decisions on how to handle that survivor going forward. That it's, that all he asked for.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,719
    Options

perks rarely go through a nerf and still be useable these days.

Can't even be upset tho! You just gotta commend the community sheer relentlessness against mft. Haven't seen dedication like that since the old DH/eruption days.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,345
    edited September 2023
    Options

The average M1 Killer will not be playing against Survivors who use the perk to its potential.

Also, the thing with Freddy is likely ping related. Same reason you can fast vault against Clown, Pinhead or Doc.

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 730
    Options

Endurance effect should've been on Solidarity.

Finish healing someone and you get Endurance + 50% heal progress

It would fit the theme of solidarity way more than a stay-injured perk.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Hopefully they keep the perk strong or at least decent. But knowing how things usually go, MFT is definitely gonna be messed up somehow and made useless. Like every other strong/decent survivor perk in the game.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,644
    Options

i do not support the perk becoming weaker but I agree that the perk is the strongest chase perk on survivor. the dev decide how strong they want their chase perks to be.

• TerraEsram
    TerraEsram Member Posts: 500
    edited September 2023
    Options

... I forgot CoH was a thing... HAHAHA but even if CoH was nerfed, the perk is fine, more in the "teamwprk" vibe than "I play solo and ######### you everyone, I take the hatch" in a way (plus, the fact that some survivor can heal themself in two second before the nerf)

Yeah, healing was one of the "powerfull" tool that survivor can have it in the past, now, it take age to heal himself (sloppy is a very good perk and lot of people use it) so... Why bother healing other people or himself, if the killer can find you pretty quicly (with skill or aura perks who are Legion now, screaming perk,killer instinct, ..) because now, each second are pretty important for them for winning

I can say with some certitude that.. All my match (killer side) when survivor take time, walk around, try to do totem, chest, rift challenge... It's pretty pretty rare when they win, in the other hand, when there decent speed for gen progression or genrushing, it's more a Tie... Or I win, or they win, and, a lot of times, people don't heal themself anymore, just being injuried, making a gen, and when it's finish, maybe they're gonna heal, maybe

Like I said in one another post, bots are more powerfull in custom than ranked and you can easily mindgame them, and they are just a pain for survivor

Again, for MFT, Probably because all the killer I play don't have problem with this perk, but when I face survivor, who, even healty, can run in a straight line in front of me, and going to one side of the map from another... You try to develop some tactic for get them down, same tactic that I use against survivor with MFT, and you see them quicly

When with habbit, you lunge your attack and miss from a pixel, you know they have this perks, and make more attention to it, or, in the opposite hand... Or I'm faster than them with killer like Blight or Leg, or I make sure they are slower for a moment, like with skully, clown, hag, or Wesker who can be faster than these survivor, and make them slower

And Oni is a thing, MFT, for him, is just like a piece of candy, survivor, don't heal yourself, let me drink this pretty nasty orb, be my guest

Sincerely, I think it's more like the new perk from Alien, or the Xenomorph itself... let people finding a way to fight back with strat or skill, even if, I'm okay with that and think it's can be a good idea... make a sound clue or visual clue for this perks, dead hard for exemple, get one, off the record got one sound clue for giving information... So, why MFT doens't get one? that thing, it's pretty weird

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    edited September 2023
    Options

Undying was one of the most broken perks ever released for the killer side, that's why it got nerfed

The gen kick meta was so stupid that a killer had to actively try not to win a game to lose it, and btw I called out how stupid eruption was from the moment the buff was announced in the ptb patch notes of 6.1, like, everybody could foresee how unhealthy and broken it was

The only perk that was unnecessarily nerfed was ruin. It deactivating due to one person's death was an interesting (and healthy?) addition, but the regression down to 100 was over the top

• TerraEsram
    Options

And these are not dead, ruin is probably the less picked, but there are not dead perk, undying is always strong, not like before, but it was

Ruin is good, not powerfull like before (I talk the time were ruin make the gen lost is progression when survivor doens't hit a perfect) but can be a little buff

Call of brine is always good, combine that with pop and you are gonna see if call of brine is "trash"

Overcharge, same #########

Eruption is always good, not a dead perks

it's what I say, killer perk get some little nerf, when survivor perk who are overused become just dead perk after a nerf

And, point is, these perk, the three last you say, it was nerf because some people find that funny to camp at 5gen the three near gen on the map, so before that, it was more difficult to fight back this kind of playstyle, you know that, TECHNICALLY, the two side have to win sometimes?

The Only one perk, where I'm okay to say who was nerf and killed from killer side is: Territorial ... This perk was not strong and get a nerf? Why? Maybe the dev have some quota to do about nerfing a perks and this one got his eyes, but, yeah (oh et hangman got some strange tweak nerf buff dunno what it is)

But all the other perk are always strong, not strong as before, but enough to be good perks

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 463
    Options

I would wish for changes that M1-Killers could catch up a bit to fast pace killers, so 3% Haste gone and Endurance down to 5sec.

But - out of a reason I dont understand - M1-Killers and Fast Pace Killers drift away more and more.

• TerraEsram
    Options

Think that, but it just the case, look the build from killer and you gonna see them more often than you think, lot of these perk are on some build for some killer, even ruin

From survivor, people who try to use it can be count on one hand, and when they see that these perk are just perks slot waste, they don't use it anymore

The perk from killer side are always good some get nerf for no reason, but with the 6.1 patch, the perk from survivor get the biggest nerf and there are just dead, nobody want to use it because lot of other perk are just better than these...

So yeah, I maintain that, when it's time to a nerf, survivor perk get more punishment than killer perk

• totallynotamegmain
    Options

Knowing BHVR that’s exactly what’s going to happen, exept you forgot that you auto drop a flash bang every 10 seconds

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,331
    Options

"I would wish for changes that M1-Killers could catch up a bit to fast pace killers, so 3% Haste gone and Endurance down to 5sec."

Why would anyone play this Perk?

The goal should be to have a strong Perk which is not too strong. Not another useless Perk.

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 463
    Options

3% Haste for getting a Hit only hits M1-Killers, not the Spirits and Blights and Onis out there.

The Endurance hits everyone, so Id rather see the Haste gone than the Endurance. 5sec, 10sec, who cares.