Fix Alien

Options

Fix Alien with his tail attack ( No cooldown)

Or I will stay forever TCM. This game is Just much more fun. No toxic, tunnel, facecamp.

Just fun there ❤️

Comments

• Melinko
    Melinko Member Posts: 291
    Options

Vauts broken, Alien broken neither a priority.

Flashlight glitch and insta killswitch.

How about killswitch Xeno as well as a sign of caring about survivor mains as well?

These kind of actions are helping to add to the killer vs survivor mentality in the community. And yes, I understand that a couple people running with flashlights could create a terrible situation for killers but unless it was 4 people working together, there was still people to hunt while one person just wasted their own time in a locker. Would be better if they kill switched lockers but doing that would have hurt killers since a majority now run Pefect Weapon.

Also, my main killer to play is Dredge, so yeah killswitching lockers would have made him useless but I still think it was the better choice. Survivors have no shot to safe a teammate from being hooked now (Don't say flashbang as you are saying to waste a perk slot versus carrying an item)

• Fawiola
    Fawiola Member Posts: 88
    Options

I'm not a survivor main sorry. I played both 50\50. I was exited about Alien. But the devs break the game more and more. Vault bug, nerf every tunnel perk ect. I played dbd long enough. All what I see is.... dbd get more and more competitive and not fun. Every third Match facecamp and tunnel. I played killer in dbd alot without camp and tunnel, get 4k. Then I felt I deserved that. But this game is just competitive and toxic now. With every day more. I gave dbd enough money. I found a Game where the devs want focused more fun in the future. And yes I have so much fun there.

• Vanishlord
    Vanishlord Member Posts: 487
    Options

I swear this is too updates that they have messed up. With one of them being a patch update. The ailien update was to be expected but even I as a survivor main think that the flashlight thing I don't know how to do it but I've heard a lot about it.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,793
    Options

Its a shame the alleged counter is in turn countered by a Killer who has played the Killer more than once. You have to be 50% slower than the average human, not just gamer, in order to fail at reaction M2ing a turret without addons.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,107
    Options

No cooldown when the cooldown is 3s while moving at 2m/s.

For comparison, Nemesis cooldown is 2.5s while moving at 4.2m/s.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,934
    Options

Man, you make me feel really old. I am a pretty mean Pyramid Head, but with Xeno I am often taken by surprise, when a chase takes me to a turret. Then in 90% of the time I'll just soldier through in hopes of catching the survivor, instead of risk missing the M2 and loosing it all. I guess I am worse then 50% of the average human, then.

• rvzrvzrvz
    rvzrvzrvz Member Posts: 939
    Options

Patch tomorrow right ? I hope they do what's needed to xeno and ultimate weapon perks but i'm not holding my breath, if it's not a survivor nerf it's very unlikely to happen

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,793
    Options

To be fair, this is assuming the Xeno does the correct action everytime. If you move straight towards the turret with an M2 prepped en-route (to take advantage of the lingering .4s hitbox after the .2s windup) then it should work. It takes 1.5s of burning, and 1.13s of movement, so this leaves ~.37s when .25s is the average visual reaction speed. Indecisiveness between keep chase or break turret would easily eat this up timeframe, but as long as you go into the match with the mindset to always do one (break turret) or the other (keep chase), then you should be good. Personally I recommend always breaking the turret. Also I do not believe latency affects the burning, as when I went on YT vids of Xeno it appeared as though when it broke on the screen the bar stopped filling up. Although all the VODs could have been very low ping, so I can't 100% say latency doesn't affect it.

The Nemmy CD speed you listed is if he retracts the whip instead of swinging (which takes 1.5s to do so). If he takes the swing he slows down to 25% speed, or 1.15m/s for 2.5s. Being animation locked for 1.5s is still often enough to allow for a reaction medium vault on the Survivor's end.

• Garboface
    Garboface Member Posts: 214
    edited September 2023
    Options

I have...a few times and can confirm this. Also, the game is very one dimensional when compared to dbd. I could go through a litany but I already know what it is. Being such, I have no need to convince anyone else. Long live dbd.

Also, since I am given limited posting (tee-hee), xeno is fine. I escape on him as much as any other killer.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,130
    Options

The problem is that this is a gamebreaking enough bug, that they need to fix it NOW, not wait a week. Or start issuing bans and HEAVILY monitoring the situation.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,806
    Options

Yeah, TCM is fun, but is not going to have a long shelf life, imo.