We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Killers Eveyday Lives IRL?

Options
GT_Legend2
GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
Does the doctor ever sleep?

Does the Doctor have an electricity bill that’s through the roof or does he not pay it at all?

What does the Wraith have for breakfast?

where does Billy get his chainsaw serviced? (Where does he get all of that gas and where does he get his oil changed, there is no way that chainsaw is doing any damage without and oil change)

Does the Nurse float when she sleeps or does she need a bed?

Is the Hag homeless?

Comments

• GT_Legend2
    Options
    WHERE DO THEY GO TO TAKE A [BAD WORD], PEOPLE?
  • BLUE_APE
    BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282
    Options

I was actually wondering that for both sides, but I pretty sure you don't want to hear "Its nightmare world so hilbilly chain saw is worked by satanic power. The monsters don't sleep, just like the survivors, they only have the urge to kill. and vice versa"

But okay the hag ain't homeless, she's got that river boat. Or at the very least spends their time relaxing behind the survivors waiting for their next game.
    Doctor's electric bill is coverd by the entity, same for Billy's chain saw repairs.
    Wraith eats "Enty-O's", A special part of your morning breakfeast filled with hope and tears of your past victims.
    Poor Nurse has Insomnia, so she just rocks back and forth on a chair hoping to fall asleep.

And as for where they all take a *****, they go behind the trees, where else?

• GT_Legend2
    Options
    @BLUE_APE Is there entity toilet paper?
  • BLUE_APE
    BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282
    Options

Maybe? Well either the entity makes toilet paper out of some of the trees, or it uses the skin from sacrifced survivors...I mean they come back to camp fire when the die without a scratch on them, sooooooo eh?

• GT_Legend2
    Options
    @BLUE_APE maybe we can get some devs to share on this topic, that could clear things up 
  • Lord_Technopapst
    Lord_Technopapst Member Posts: 26
    Options

Does the nurse take of the bag in order to wash her hair and does she wear make-up?

Does the hag need a baby-killer chair in order to sit at the same table with the other killers?

Wouldn't the nurse just hover above the chair?

Does the cannibal eat chicken skin or is he making himself a mask out of it?

Does Myers have many friends? Because you can never know if he's smiling or just looking bored and he always stares at you. That's a problem for some.

Is the entity just bring back the hatches for the huntress after she threw them? What if the entity thinks that she is old enough now to tidy up her hatches herself?

How often a day does Nea is mistaken for a survivor? Does she always have to show her identity card when entering a club or buying a beer?

How often do the killers go to the barber?

• GT_Legend2
    Options

@Lord_Technopapst  

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW

• Squoose
    Squoose Member Posts: 60
    Options

I'm now caught picturing the killers as real people and all I see is when a new dlc is released it's like a job interview, they're shown around the maps by various other killers to get to grips with things xD "So here's the basement, this is where you will be taking your breaks..."