We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

An offering to reveal the hatch's aura when the player is alone among the survivors.

Options
surv43
surv43 Member Posts: 331

A personal secret offering to reveal the aura of the hatch when the player is alone among the survivors.

An offering to reveal the hatch's aura when the player is alone among the survivors. 35 votes

I approve.
28%
surv43catfam05Xendritch09SHARKBOSSRareFantom47CorvusCorax86QuinfuzzballDepressedlegioncuteaggressioncreeping_salt562 10 votes
I don't approve
71%
GibberishkinFFirebranddFobboMarc_go_soloViktor1853GuiltiiAurellesizzlingmario4AlphaYandereChikyduyguArchol123poineppCypheriusGensByDaylightGozuthelivingdeadRaconteurminatorTheSingularityDubsaroni 25 votes

Comments

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options
    I approve.

Not necessarily a bad idea but give it some criteria. If you are healthy it is pretty easy to escape. So make the aura appear only if you are injured.

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528
    Options
    I don't approve

Please don't encourage the blendette playstyle in any way, please.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    I approve.

only if its iridescent and shows the killer the aura but in a short 16 meter range

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,197
    Options
    I don't approve

Not a good idea to basically give people a free escape if paired with a key and just lets them do nothing all game but hiding (in lockers), not a fan.

• catfam05
    catfam05 Member Posts: 14
    Options
    I approve.

I hate that it takes so long for the hatch to pop up. By the time it does killer is usually on top of it and closes it. I do not know why it does not pop up the minute the second to last survivor is hooked I mean they are dead. Why do we have to wait out the animation of the death. Give us a little head start at getting it. Hardly ever do I make it to the hatch before the killer then most camp both doors, I mean why not it is our only way out. Or maybe if killer closes hatch one door opens automatically, the farthest from your location.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    I don't approve

That would just promote survivors to hide all match waiting on hatch instead of playing the game. Plus Left Behind already exists.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options
    I don't approve

Alongside a perk already existing, poor Bill won't have anything unique to him soon!

I feel this would probably ruin the endgame. If the killer had this offering too (which would be only fair under the circumstances) it would just be messy.

The system is good as it already is.

• surv43
    surv43 Member Posts: 331
    Options
    I approve.

In your understanding, no one is interested in raising the rank of a survivor, gaining the activity points of a survivor, but only finding a hatch at the end of the match and losing the rank of a survivor at the end.

That’s why you write that someone will hide and wait for the end of the match for fun.

Do you think at least a little before writing nonsense?

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,197
    Options
    I don't approve

That is literally what people sometimes do, just hiding and doing nothing for the objective but waiting for hatch, they don't care for grades or for bloodpoints, but just for the escape.

Also lucky you if you have not encountered stuff like that, but maybe don't be impolite about it, just be you are lucky enough not encounter people that play like this.

Also my point was more that they would be able to escape without doing much all game long, not that they would necessarily literally not do anything but hide in a locker for 10 minutes, maybe if you thought about it this way instead of insulting people you would have realised that.

• RareFantom47
    RareFantom47 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    I approve.

Don't make it personal. Change it so that ALL players see the hatch when there's only one survivor left and that blindness doesn't hide the aura. It'll be more like the hatch spawn offering, it's a guarantee it'll be there, but you aren't the only one who knows that.

• creeping_salt562
    creeping_salt562 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I approve.

I definitely agree that survivors hide during matches and don't participate. Especially being new. I think add a criteria of needing to unhook 3 survivors, heal or get a certain percentage of gen progress then it could be helpful because it would actually promote team work. Adding criteria for a killer creates a race to who secures the criteria first. A killers could be low amount of time near a survivor on hook, certain gen de-progression or just knocking gens something along those lines. Honestly I think that in this sense it could really help game play and add another layer of competitiveness.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options
    I don't approve

Left Behind, Clarivoyance, and Maps can already do this. We don't need an offering for this as well.