Can’t wait for the new nea and Claudette cosmetics

Options
a few youtuber have shown them off and they look really cool though I think neas one is going to be cells only because it only has one variant, if that’s the case I’ll only buy the head since it’s the part I’m most looking forward to. Also can’t wait to see if any new spirit or legion cosmetics are coming out. Anyone else looking forward to new cosmetics?

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Ugh. I've had just about enough of these two characters. Really fed up of all the toxic people using them due to two infamous youtubers who are little more than vermin.

I'd love new Feng cosmetics though.
  • deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    Ugh. I've had just about enough of these two characters. Really fed up of all the toxic people using them due to two infamous youtubers who are little more than vermin.

#whereisbunnyfeng?
  • The_Crusader
    Options

#whereisbunnyfeng?
    Same place as the Decisive Strike nerf.
  • Nova_Terra
    Nova_Terra Member Posts: 123
    Options

Can someone link it?

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    edited December 2018
    Options

Same, not only is bhvr feeding those toxic characters with more cosmetics (well, business runs anyway) but both are so damn ugly. I want some nice skins for Dwight. A different bald head cosmetic would be nice.

ALSO, SOMEONE NOTICED HOW CLAUDETTE GOT AGAIN A DARK COSMETIC?? ######### BHVR, SHE IS ALREADY BLACK AND BLENDS IN SHADOWS WITHOUT THOSE COSMETICS! 
    Sorry for shouting.
  • Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    Options

Same, not only is bhvr feeding those toxic characters with more cosmetics (well, business runs anyway) but both are so damn ugly. I want some nice skins for Dwight. A different bald head cosmetic would be nice.

ALSO, SOMEONE NOTICED HOW CLAUDETTE GOT AGAIN A DARK COSMETIC?? ######### BHVR, SHE IS ALREADY BLACK AND BLENDS IN SHADOWS WITHOUT THOSE COSMETICS! 
    Sorry for shouting.
    Haha, Claud always needs more camo, but apparently arent they supposed to be meek or something?
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited December 2018
    Options

@The_Crusader said:

I play both of them and try not to be toxic... Pls don't hate me.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

@Poweas said:

@The_Crusader said:

you "try", lol

• Poweas
    Options

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas said:

@The_Crusader said:

you "try", lol

Some killers tunnel/camp/nod at me for no reason so I play the rest of the match (if I get a chance to get off hook) being toxic. It only happens in 1/13 games but it still is somewhat common for me.

• Vietfox
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas said:

@The_Crusader said:

you "try", lol

Some killers tunnel/camp/nod at me for no reason so I play the rest of the match (if I get a chance to get off hook) being toxic. It only happens in 1/13 games but it still is somewhat common for me.

Oh no, if killers act like that it's totally a green light to become toxic. Enjoy.

• Poweas
    Options

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas said:

@The_Crusader said:

you "try", lol

Oh no, if killers act like that is totally a green light to become toxic. Enjoy.

I do, they become tilted af.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

How this discussion went from a harmless excitement of cosmetics to a wild topic of toxicity is beyond me.

Back to the topic, I'm excited for those cosmetics too. That Nea one got like a MJ Jacket

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Vortexas said:

I love the New Claudette cosmetic check out this sneak peek i found.

If only it wasnt true.....

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas said:

@The_Crusader said:

you "try", lol

@Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas said:

@The_Crusader said:

you "try", lol

There always is a reason, even if its not your own fault

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

@Poweas said:
    Some killers nod at me for no reason

The horror! :p

• Vietfox
    Options

@Boss said:

@Poweas said:

Couldn't avoid to think about Apocalypse Now.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Tbh I want more Jake skins that are dark like his default and prestige outfit as they go with his background as a survivalist 
  • The_Crusader
    Options
    Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas said:

@The_Crusader said:

you "try", lol

Well people have a bad opinion of these characters due to them being over-represented when it comes to toxic players.

Nea with the pink hair or beanie cosmetics especially, or P3 claudette but then its any claudette really.
  • Poweas
    Options

@Boss said:

@Poweas said:

:P

• Poweas
    Options

@The_Crusader said:
    Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas said:

@The_Crusader said:

you "try", lol

Well people have a bad opinion of these characters due to them being over-represented when it comes to toxic players.

Nea with the pink hair or beanie cosmetics especially, or P3 claudette but then its any claudette really.

I see.