Fan-Made Chapter: Eternal Sleep

BillyBoiMain
BillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164
edited February 2019 in Creations

Chapter: Eternal Sleep

Killer Idea: The Forgotten

Lore:

Eric McCracken was the perfect man, he had a pretty wife, three beautiful children and his dream job. Nothing could possibly go wrong with his life, right?

Soon, he got fired for missing 2 days out of work because his two daughters and son were sick with colds. Since he was unemployed, he started trying to find a different job, but no one hired him. Since no one was hiring, he instead, started giving off loans to The Mafia for “protection” for him and his family.

Once he got his job back, he thought that he was now back on track helping his co-workers, helping his family and some other errands.

One day, he was coming back from work when he saw two mafia members lighting his house on fire, with his wife and children still inside. The members walked away laughing, while the building collapsed. Eric lost it, beating them with a steel pipe, then leaving their bodies in the lake. As he fell on the ground filled with rage and vengeance. He then felt fog start surrounding him, at which point he realized, what he had done. 

Ability: Nora’s Vengeance:

Using your secondary power button, you will pull out a lighter, using this directly behind or in front of another survivor will light them on fire, while they are on fire, they will be unable to perform any actions such as repairing, healing sabotaging, cleansing, opening exit gates and unhooking survivors. They have to preform the Put Out Fire option which will take 3 seconds. They will have 15 seconds to put it out. While on fire, the survivors will be constantly screaming in pain. If you hit a survivor while they are on fire, the fire will be put out. Can only light healthy survivors on fire. If the survivor’s 15 second timer ends they will go into injured state. If a survivor on fire runs into a survivor not on fire they will light on fire.

Perks:

Multitasking: While carrying a survivor, you can vault, destroy pallets and damage generators. While performing these actions with a survivor on your back you preform these actions 80/60/40% slower and the survivors wiggle time is paused.

Gold Fountain: Grants potential in one’s aura reading ability. At the start and end of the trail you see the auras of all survivors for 6/12/16 seconds, while Gold Fountain is active, you move 7/10/13% faster for the first 6/12/16 seconds.

Dirty Play: Whenever a generator is completed, all survivors suffer the Exposed status effect for 10/20/30 seconds.

Survivor Name: Diana Walker

Lore: 

Diana was always fascinated with the paranormal, the unearthly, the happenings that could never be explained. She always was interested in this, but nobody else she knew was really interested. But Diana was able to answer to this, soon becoming a paranormal investigator herself, uncovering poltergeists and horrible possessions.

Sometime later in her career, she was helping a man who was having troubles with his house claiming that, sometimes he would her whispers in his attic. When she investigated, she found nothing, until a figure, stepped out of the shadows, shrouding her in fog... 

Perks:

Cleanse The Evil: Activatable Perk. When you are chased for a total of 100/90/80 seconds by the killer, the perk can be activated. The perk can only activate when at a maximum of 14 metres and the killer is looking directly at you. Once activated:

•You stand still for 1 second seconds looking at the killer.

•The killer looks directly at you, being unable to move for 2/3/4 seconds. 

•The killer will be unable to preform any actions.

Increases your chance of being the killer’s obsession.

The perk can only activate once.

If not the obsession, this perk cannot be active.

Highway Escape: For every generator that gets completed gain a token, up to a maximum of three/four/five tokens, for each token gain;

1 Token; 0.8% increased movement speed.

2 Tokens; 1.6% increased movement speed.

3 Tokens; 2.4% increased movement speed.

4 Tokens; 3.2% increased movement speed.

5 Tokens; 4% increased movement speed.

Eye For An Eye: When you sabotage a hook which has had at least 3/2/1 survivor(s) hooked onto it, the hook will be sabotaged for the entire trail. Can sabotage any hook which has had a person hooked onto it without a toolbox. Eye For An Eye trumps Hangman's Trick.

Post edited by BillyBoiMain on

Comments

• BillyBoiMain
    Any criticism and/or comments is really appreciated.
  • CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

How long is the cooldown for the ability? Does the timer continue to decrease when in a chase and how long to put out the fire? How close do survivors need to be for the fire to spread? 

Sounds like a mix of doctors madness 3 and legion with the cant go past injured state/mending thing. I think the questions I asked above will help to understand how balanced your ability is.

Multitasking: Don't see the reason in using this. Just destroy the pallet or gen before picking up the survivor.

Gold Fountain: I was going to say this was strong because of the speed increase but then I seen how after 16 seconds it's done. I would say it's a bit weak mate because the most you will probably get is 1 hit in that time. I don't want it to be any longer either because it would be too strong. I don't know what to say as a way to balance this.

Dirty Play: Way too strong. A total of 5 minutes of exposed status potentially over a max 15 min game is too much. 20 seconds max maybe then combine it with tinkerer could be good.

Cleanse The Evil: As funny as it would be to get healed by 2 teammates in front of a killer stunned for 8 seconds they won't do this. There would be an uproar amongst killers everywhere. I think chases are exited once a pallet is destroyed so it's hard to know. I see your trying to stop tunnelling but unfortunately this isn't it.

Highway Escape: Survivors would be very strong with this. Imagine hope at end game with the 16% increase I believe. I'd love this as a survivor main but know it's too strong. Maybe 0.8% per gen? So it is the same as 4% NOED at end game.

Eye For An Eye: I might be completely wrong here but doesn't dark sense show the killers aura with every gen done? If so then this perk would completely get rid of that perk. Maybe it could be changed to every full state healed shows the killers aura for 3 seconds? Bit fairer I think.

Your last 2 survivor perks need a tier 1/2/3. Hope I gave you the feedback you wanted. I tried to give suggestions as well to balance some perks.

• BillyBoiMain
    CashelP14 said:

How long is the cooldown for the ability? Does the timer continue to decrease when in a chase and how long to put out the fire? How close do survivors need to be for the fire to spread? 

Sounds like a mix of doctors madness 3 and legion with the cant go past injured state/mending thing. I think the questions I asked above will help to understand how balanced your ability is.

Multitasking: Don't see the reason in using this. Just destroy the pallet or gen before picking up the survivor.

Gold Fountain: I was going to say this was strong because of the speed increase but then I seen how after 16 seconds it's done. I would say it's a bit weak mate because the most you will probably get is 1 hit in that time. I don't want it to be any longer either because it would be too strong. I don't know what to say as a way to balance this.

Dirty Play: Way too strong. A total of 5 minutes of exposed status potentially over a max 15 min game is too much. 20 seconds max maybe then combine it with tinkerer could be good.

Cleanse The Evil: As funny as it would be to get healed by 2 teammates in front of a killer stunned for 8 seconds they won't do this. There would be an uproar amongst killers everywhere. I think chases are exited once a pallet is destroyed so it's hard to know. I see your trying to stop tunnelling but unfortunately this isn't it.

Highway Escape: Survivors would be very strong with this. Imagine hope at end game with the 16% increase I believe. I'd love this as a survivor main but know it's too strong. Maybe 0.8% per gen? So it is the same as 4% NOED at end game.

Eye For An Eye: I might be completely wrong here but doesn't dark sense show the killers aura with every gen done? If so then this perk would completely get rid of that perk. Maybe it could be changed to every full state healed shows the killers aura for 3 seconds? Bit fairer I think.

Your last 2 survivor perks need a tier 1/2/3. Hope I gave you the feedback you wanted. I tried to give suggestions as well to balance some perks.

Well yes thanks for the comment. The ability has no cooldown, the timer continues during chase and only spreads to other survivors if they touch each other.

As for all the perks I will tweak them now, sorry I didn’t get to your comment I was away on a college trip.

• BillyBoiMain
    edited February 2019
    CashelP14 said:

Again thanks for the comment.
    Post edited by BillyBoiMain on