We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Do you guys think that Deliverance is useless now?

Options
HPhoenix
HPhoenix Member Posts: 547

Since the anti-camping mechanic is coming to the game, do you feel like this perk became completely useless or still usable in other situations?

Do you guys think that Deliverance is useless now? 51 votes

Yes
5%
BlinckxcaiptFoempticol 3 votes
No
94%
GibberishOnryosTapeRentalsbrokedownpalaceChordycepsMrPenguinHPhoenixtenoresaxEmealbjorksnasCrowmanFobboDhurl421Marc_go_soloReverseVelocityFaryaBlightedDolphinGuiltiiSleemAurelle[Deleted User] 48 votes

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,798
    Options
    No

I don't think it's useless, but the current ptb iteration of the anti-facecamping mechanic will make it largely unnecessary.

• Farya
    Farya Member Posts: 94
    edited September 2023
    Options
    No

I think it's still not useless. For example: Killer leaves hook, team is on the other site of the map. I can save them time/let them do gens if I unhook myself.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,314
    Options
    No

Not even close. It’s still going to be a very strong perk.

• caipt
    caipt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 401
    Options
    Yes

I meant to vote no :(

Anti camp was never what deliverance was for, it was always a side bonus. it provides massive safety upon activation, allowing you to completely deny the killers pressure at a moments notice.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 2,975
    Options
    No

Deliverance is, and still will be, very good.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    No

Deliverance can still be used if your teammates decide not to help you off the hook. It's still a solid perk.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,513
    Options
    No

its useless if the Killer camps, but how often will have happen after the change?

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    No

no bc what if the killer does not camp

• 9000OniMain
    9000OniMain Member Posts: 13
    Options
    No

For some parts of it yes but for the most part no, still good for pressure and endgame since they were disabling the anti camping endgame (I believe). And in general if the killer doesn't camp endgame you can still help your team without needing them to get to you which can just cause more downs especially with noed

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options
    No

I say NO.

more effective deliveranceand easier to trigger. Rather, the presence of both creates a synergistic effect.

• Sleem
    Sleem Member Posts: 179
    Options
    No

It's gonna make killers not want to camp anymore. And if they tunnel, run an anti-tunnel build.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,141
    Options
    No

If the anti-camping mechanic functions as an actual anti-camping instead of just a free escape buff to survivors then it should have the same impact in 90% of matches