We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Have you ever used the Report System?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,553

I don't mean just the thumbs up or down complaint system in post game lobby. I'm referring to actually sending in video evidence ticket to BHVR.

Have you ever used the Report System? 10 votes

Yes
60%
ChordycepsoxygenScary_Punk_GhostAurelleGensByDaylightTommyDorkelson 6 votes
No
40%
ShapedTyGuyTheSingularityphantomguy1 4 votes

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Yes

Once because I faced a hacking Pig who teleported everywhere, had no swing and hit cool down, and had wall hacks.

Don't really use it now because it feels like reporting someone, even with clear evidence, does nothing. Still don't know if that Pig got banned or not.

• Farya
    Farya Member Posts: 94
    edited September 2023
    Options

I reported someone, for bad language in aftergame Chat, without Video evidence (not needed for Chat I guess).

A few hours later I've got a message ingame, telling me that "actions were taken". I don't remember the exact wording, but that was roughly what it said.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,871
    Options
    No

Console peasant checking in.