We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What sort of survivor are you?

Options
Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576

So, I am interested to find out what sort of survivor peeps are, now I prob wont get all scenarios in, no doubt be too many lol but just loosely on some basics I have seen and encountered while playing.

Are you:

What sort of survivor are you? 41 votes

The heroic one, no man left behind, will even sacrifice yourself so others may live, you don't think you just go in like a warrior.
26%
xEa0mikeya0Marc_go_soloHex_LlamaCatnipLoveFilthyLegionRevivaldwight444kinupssTheSingularityrivenpoopdong 11 votes
The Nope one, basically as soon as he exit gates are open you are gone, nope to Noed, nope to taking risks, just all in all nope.
7%
HerInfernalMajestyLewMc1TommyDorkelson 3 votes
The shady one, you will bring the killer to others, will do all you can to turn the killers attention from you, to someone else, sneaking around and throwing pebbles at them.
0%
The strategic one, your mind is like a gerneral, you will use tactics, judge and address each situation, use perks that work and fit well together, you go in with a plan.
24%
Senaxu[Deleted User]VenusaElocfussyrvzrvzrvzJudithMorelSkillfulstoneBlightedTrapperMusxussu575 10 votes
The not fussed one, you basically go in, have fun, not too fussed abot dying or escaping, it's almost like just casually walked in to the map.
41%
ChordycepstenoresaxScary_Punk_GhostDhurl421NoOneKnowsNovaFaryaSleemAurelleHalloulleEvan_HugTheHagGensByDaylight09SHARKBOSSD0NN1ED4RK0leon_helpnova11Alix_Redfield 17 votes
The one who does nothing, basically only does gens, unless the killer is near them, then hides all game in lockers, they will not save you or heal you, though just like you don't exist.
0%
The one that just pisses everyone off, you go in, jumping in lockers, jumping over vaults, knocking down pallets.
0%
Finally, the one who just loops the killer, and dc's when they get hit once.
0%

Comments

• Senaxu
    Senaxu Member Posts: 112
    Options
    The strategic one, your mind is like a gerneral, you will use tactics, judge and address each situation, use perks that work and fit well together, you go in with a plan.

it really depends on the perks i use. if there is a facecamp killer that instant down and I'm not build for the rescue i don't give that type of player an additional kill.

• Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,041
    Options
    The not fussed one, you basically go in, have fun, not too fussed abot dying or escaping, it's almost like just casually walked in to the map.

The not fussed one in a group of people who turn more and more into the strategic general ^^

• Farya
    Farya Member Posts: 94
    edited September 2023
    Options

Something between 1 and 5.

Usually I try to adapt to the game and my team mates. Things I planned to do before game started, usually don't work out in the match anyways.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    Options
    The Nope one, basically as soon as he exit gates are open you are gone, nope to Noed, nope to taking risks, just all in all nope.

If I am next to the exit gate and it is open you will never see me again.

• FilthyLegionRevival
    Options
    The heroic one, no man left behind, will even sacrifice yourself so others may live, you don't think you just go in like a warrior.

This is going to date me so hard but LEROOOOOOOY JEEEENKIIIINS

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    edited September 2023
    Options

I will risk my life during EGC to get everyone out. The ones who are on struggle phase at 4 gens are a lost cause I'm sorry.

Post edited by TheSingularity on
  • Musxussu575
    Musxussu575 Member Posts: 20
    Options

I'll take "strategist" as it's most appropriate but everyone is a mixture of these in various ratios. As for strategy, an example would be: if I think the killer may have Plaything, I'll cleanse the totem I see nearby to get a head start against it. If I'm playing against Trapper, Cannibal, or Hag, I'll do my best to avoid going down near the basement (and then get dragged in by Iron Grasp anyway!).

I think people are different types at different times. If the endgame is collapsing and the killer is camping his one hook, and everyone else is trying to figure out how to save the person, I will oftentimes literally bull-rush straight at the hook for the trade just so others can escape (your "heroic one") - but I won't necessarily do that every time. I would also consider myself a quasi-shady one in that I prefer to evade detection altogether (I suck at chase) if possible, but not to the detriment and sacrifice of others if I can help it.

I like to do gens and make saves all while evading eyesight! So I guess with that in mind, I would be a "strategic one" in general but also, nominally, a heroic one and sort of a smooth operator type if I can pull it off.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

im a combo of the hero the strategist and the not fussed one

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options

It's just more fun and brings about epic stories when they work! If not, I have a good laugh about it and move on.

I'm also a "not-fussed" player as it's just a game, but that usually means I'm more inclined to take risks.

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

Finally, a Hero category that will accept me into their ranks.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options

This until my teammate makes a mistake leading to me going down. That destroys my mentality.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    Options

To pick some of those options you'd have to be a bot or complete troll lol. Fun to read.

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 695
    Options

Personally I’m only annoyed in this game by my teammates in soloQ

like I personally have no problem when the killer kills or when I’m constantly chased

what I’m annoyed at the most is how useless my soloQ teammates are in this game

cause it’s either Gens before friends or sole survivor build enjoyers waiting for me to die