Bully or Get Bullied :The game

Options
Zackhanzo
Zackhanzo Member Posts: 7
edited September 2023 in General Discussions

I've been playing DbD for sooo long and i don't know how the game isn't fix yet. The game is utterly broken.

• First at all. I don't know how there is just one gamemode marked as "competitive" (there are ranks and SBMM) where 1 guy can face 4 guys on coms. This is just (insert your adjective here).If you play on coms you will probably deactivate perks or even the power of the killer. I'm not saying this "SWFs" are impossible to beat, of course not, but its not feel fair playing with or against a group.

• For this reason the balance of the game is BAD but really really BAD. You are trying to balance a game that allows "competitive" play on coms and solo. For the same reason wrote on point 1. SoloQ survs are in the same situation.

• The game needs 2 gamemodes. 1 for "ranked" play and 2 for casual play where you can play with your friends. On one of my accounts (yeah I bought the game like 3 times in 3 different platforms) i play just survivor with friends.I love playing with friends, but it just don't feel fair for the killer getting a -1. Best perk we bring is DISCORD.

• M1 killers are useless, they always have been useless but with this meta 3% + windows of oportunity, survivors (even soloQ survivors) knows that they can pre-drops safely pallets and still win the game. Yeah you can break the chase and try another one, but next survivor will bring 3% + windows of oportunity too or sprint + windows of oportunity.

• SBMM doesn't work. I assume i have to be a pretty trash killer, so if i'm so bad why im getting matched vs "SWFs" with +30 devotion level more than me and getting bullied over and over in the matches? I have to play killers that don't rely on looping to do some, and its pretty boring playing with the same killers over and over. Freddy,normal Myers, Pig... just forget about them.Other killers like twins... well... not the best polished experience to play...

• SBMM doesn't work part II. Last week I bought the singularity. If we have an unique SBMM for each killer, why since day 1 i'm playing with SWFs and people that they are clearly better than me? One week has passed and i still don't know how to play properly this killer lol but i just found games with sweaty SWFs and tryharders ... What's wrong with the matchmaking?

Is there any problem with lack of community to get "balanced" matches? When I play killer i got bullied over and over by the same groups. When I play SoloQ survivor i share games with quitters and when I play survivor with friends we bully the killer.

You should re-name Dead By Daylight to Bully or Get Bullied simulator:The game. It's not about "wining or losing" games, its about not getting balanced matches.

Of course I won't talk about how toxic this community is (both sides) because everyone knows that.

Post edited by Zackhanzo on

Comments

• Farya
    Farya Member Posts: 94
    edited September 2023
    Options

I was on your side. Until I read this:

and when I play survivor with friends we bully the killer.

If you are serious on that, then you shouldn't complain about a problem you are part of. If you bully, you are just spreading toxicity. Bullied killer might get salty and bring this salt to his next match.. And so on.

If this was just a joke: nvm.

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

It's probably just someone stretching the meaning of bullying to include winning easily.

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

First at all. I don't know how there is just one gamemode marked as "competitive" (there are ranks and SBMM) where 1 guy can face 4 guys on coms.

The thing is, why would a killer want to play in that mode?

SBMM doesn't work. I assume i have to be a pretty trash killer, so if i'm so bad why im getting matched vs "SWFs" with +30 devotion level more than me and getting bullied over and over in the matches?

Depends on your region and time of day that you play.